Chapter Seventeen: Tour

Soomi's POV

Hoseok and I were cuddling in his bed as Sunday rolls by.

"What if Mr. Yang finds out, Oppa?" I asked, holding him tighter.

"Finds out about what?"

"You know...us."

He stayed silent and rubbed my forearm.

"What happens if he does?" He looked down at me.

"Are you friggin kidding me?!" I pulled away and looked at him furiously.

"My career will get thrown in the friggin garbage can! I just started it, I can't lose it now!" I yelled.

"Geez, calm down." Hoseok said.

I sighed and looked away from him.

"Let's not talk about it." I dismissed.

-----

Monday comes in and I was stretching in the dance studio with the rest of the group.

"You know what, girls? Dimitri called me last night." Macy said, doing toe reaches.

"OMG, he's still contacting you?" Alex gasped.

"He never stopped." Macy whispered.

"What did he say?" Denise asked, stopping her usual routine of yoga.

"He told me that he never stops thinking about me, literally. He would like to take me out when I visit New York. How cute is that?" She gushed.

"Ooohh, maybe Russian boy's up to something." I wiggled my brows at her.

Macy gasped, "You think..."

"That he's proposing? Maybeee."

"Oh gosh, we've only been together for 6 years! Not to mention, the LDR we're currently having for the past 3 years." She said.

"That's actually more than enough time to get to know each other's feelings. In my opinion, anyway." Alex shrugged.

"What would you like for the typical "proposing" date, Macy?" Denise smiled sheepishly.

"Hmm, maybe a dinner date by the beach's shore would be nice. With candles all around us and maybe a small trio playing soft music." Macy melted at the thought of her dream date.

"That's really amazing." I smiled.

We were suddenly interrupted when the door opened.

"Mr. Yang wants to see you girls." Nancy peeked inside.

"We'll be right there!" Denise said.

-----

"Hello, girls."

"Good morning, Mr. Yang!" We bowed.

"I don't wanna beat around the bush, so I'm gonna be straight forward." He smiled and intertwined his fingers.

"What is it?" Alex asked.

"You're going on tour."