Chapter Twelve: Mr. Shin

Hoseok's POV

When Miyoung and I arrived at the Han river, she was babbling nonstop. I wouldn't even listen to her sometimes to think about Soomi.

Is she really alright? Why did she disappear?

"Hobi? Are you listening to me?"

"Huh?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Miyoung.

"What's on your mind?" She asked.

"Nothing." I forced a smile.

Miyoung believed me and went back to talking about nonsense stuff.

-----

Soomi's POV

"Who does she think she is?! Pointing a knife at me like that!" I grumbled while pedaling fast.

"She thought that she was scaring me? Ha! I've dealt with worse things than her threats. Oh, that girl is not—AAAAHHH!"

I screamed and pressed hard on my break before I could hit a man who was frozen in fear in the middle of the street.

I jumped off my bicycle and ran to the man.

"Are you okay, sir? I am soooo sorry for what happened." I checked everywhere around his body if he had any injury.

"No, I'm fine. I was just shocked, that's all." He laughed it off.

"Are you sure? I could take you to the hospital right now, if you want."

"I'm really fine, haha." He grinned.

I wondered why he kept staring at my face and my body, it was making me self conscious.

"Is something wrong?" I covered my chest with my arms and backed away from him.

"Oh no, no, no! I just noticed that you look really beautiful and you have a nice figure. Have you ever sang or danced before?" He smiled, reaching into his pocket.

"Well, thank you, and no, I never sang or danced before." I blushed.

"Well, I am one of the staffs of YG Entertainment. Maybe you could visit the company sometimes and we could talk about you singing and dancing for the first time in forever. All you need to do is give me a call." He gave me a business card and then walked off with a kind smile.

"But—" I was about to protest but he was already faraway from my sight.

I shrugged and kept the card in my pocket. I hopped on my bicycle and rode back home.

-----

It's been a week since my incident with that man, and I've been thinking about his offer.

I guess it wouldn't be bad to audition. YG Entertainment is one of the Big 3 companies.

I left all of the unwashed plates in the sink and ran to my bedroom, picking out my outfit.

A plain white crop top, a red and checkered pleated skirt, and some black Converse. I brushed my hair and didn't bother tying it and decided to wear no make-up.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the man's number.

"Hello? This is Mr. Shin Seojoon."

"Hi, Mr. Shin! I'm Lee Soomi, the girl who almost crashed you with my bike last week. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah! Hahaha, how could I forget you, dear? So, have you thought about my offer?"

"Yes, I have."

"And your decision is?"

I paused and exhaled the breath I was holding in.

"I want to audition, please."