Chapter Six: Movies and Food

Hoseok's POV

I was woken up by a loud knock on my front door.

I groaned while sitting up on my bed and checked my digital clock.

"What the heck? It's still 10:00 AM!" I cried out and forced myself to get out of bed to face whoever dared to come here at this time.

I opened the door and saw an average height woman.

"What do you want?" I asked, rubbing my tired eyes.

"Good morning to you too, Hoseok oppa!"

She was carrying two boxes of pizza and a bag full of movies, junk-food and soft-drinks.

"I figured that we could hang out today! You know, watch movies and eat food." She wiggled her eyebrows pathetically.

"Go away." I groaned, closing the door in her face but she put her foot between the door and the doorframe.

"That's no way to treat your guest!" She scolded and opened the door wider before entering.

"I don't wanna do anything today." I argued, closing the door.

"Shut up, oppa. It's not a request." She glared and then put all her stuff on the coffee table.

"What do you want to watch first?" Soomi asked, scanning her DVDs. "Annabelle 2? Justice League? The Hobbit trilogy? The Lord Of The Rings trilogy? Or maybe Avengers Infinity War?"

I sighed, feeling defeated.

"Let me shower, first." I said before running up to my bathroom that was in my room.

"THE LORD OF THE RINGS TRILOGY IT IS!" I heard her yell from downstairs.

I shook my head with a smile on my face when I turned on my shower.

"That woman is really something..."

-----

Soomi's POV

Thank goodness I had a sweater that isn't in the laundry basket today, or I might have to show the world the scars and fresh red lines on my wrists.

Hoseok has been a lazy ass today, I figured that we must do something other than him laying in bed all day. Which is why I bought food and beverages and brought my favorite movies here in Hoseok's house.

We were just halfway through The Fellowship Of The Ring when we heard another knock on his door.

Hoseok paused the movie. "I'll get it."

I just sat there, fiddling with the hem of my sweater.

"Ey, what's up, hyung?" I heard a man's voice.

"Hoseok, I found a snake yesterday at my backyard." I heard another man's voice, along with a windshield laugh.

"Yah, Jin hyung! You know I don't like snakes."

"We're coming in!" I heard a high pitched voice bellow.

I turned to the door and saw six men coming in.

"Well well well, hyung." A man with bunny teeth started. "Who's your friend?"

"Hi!" I smiled. "I'm Hoseok oppa's sister."

They all froze in their spots with frowns on their faces.

"What? Did I say something wrong?"

Hoseok stepped in between us and explained.

"This is Soomi. She saved me from...that day. She wanted to be my sister, so I let her."

The six men all gave out an "Ah.."

Then, they all extended their hands to me.

"I'm Namjoon."

"I'm Jin."

"I'm Yoongi."

"I'm Jimin."

"V. Or Taehyung."

"I'm Jungkook, noona!"

I all gave them a handshake with a smile on my face.

"Nice to meet you all!"

Hoseok then sat back beside me and resumed the movie.

"There's food, guys. You should eat." I pointed to all the food on the coffee table.

Taehyung sat too close beside me on the couch and decided to eat a bag of Cheetos.

"You smell good, Soomi." He whispered in my ear.

That kinda left me blushing crazily.