Chapter Fourteen: Cherry Bomb

3 years later...

Soomi's POV

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight!"

We did the usual dance routine before proceeding to dance practice. There were about 15 girls here in the dance room, including me, Alex, Denise, and Macy.

"Okay, now let's start our dance practice with Bang Bang by Jessie J, Ari Grande, and Nicki Minaj. Remember the moves?" Our choreographer asked.

We all nodded and she played the music through the sound system.

(AN: Let's pretend that Soomi is the girl with the pink crop top)

After a few minutes, the music ended and we all had to catch our breath because of exhaustion.

"Awesome work, girls! Especially you Soomi, Alex, Denise, and Macy. You girls are on the road to debut." Our choreographer cheered at us.

Before we could thank her, the door opened, revealing Nancy.

"Soomi, Alex, Denise, and Macy? Mr. Yang wants to see you in his office."

We looked at each other and quickly ran out the door towards the elevator.

"I wonder what Mr. Yang wants to say to us." Macy wondered.

"He's just probably gonna ask us to buy him another one of his signature hats." Denise rolled her eyes.

"I don't think so," Alex shook her head.

"Yeah. He could've asked Nancy to do that." I shrugged.

The elevator stopped at the 7th floor and we knocked on Mr. Yang's door the second we stood outside of his office.

"Come in!"

I turned the knob and greeted Mr. Yang with a smile. We all got in the office and faced Mr. Yang who was looking at us with a grin.

"Good morning, Mr. Yang!" We bowed.

"Good morning, girls! I have some great news for you today."

"What is it?"

"Well, you four have been doing really well on your trainings. In fact, all of your trainers told me that you girls are very advanced."

We gasped and anticipated what was about to be said next.

"So I was thinking that you girls, Soomi, Alex, Denise, and Macy are ready to debut."

That's it.

We screamed with delight.

"AAAAHHH! THANK YOU, MR. YANG!" We immediately hugged him.

"Okay! Okay! You're welcome!" He laughed.

"So what's the name of our group?" Macy asked with a grin.

Mr. Yang smiled at us with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Cherry Bomb"