Characters

A/N: We do not own any of the characters images. We're only using them as reference. If by chance you're image was use and you don't like how it's used in the story or you just don't like it just PM me or 234Frostbite and we'll have it remove.

°•Andria [Williams] Smith(adopted parents name).•° {Images above}

•Age: 16

•Long natural Chestnut hair, that she sometimes put in one but she rather let it down.

•Brown eyes, long black lashes, perfectly lined thick brows and wear glasses[When reading]

•Small pink lips and rosy cheeks, a cinnamon complexion.

•4" 7 and has a slender figure.

•Lives: Cane Garden

•High school: Thomas Saunders Secondary School(TSSS) [Both males and females] located at Richmond Hill, Kingstown.

Living with her adopted parents who treats her like she's nothing. She's always smiling,  hiding her true feeling and don't like anyone to worry about her concerning her problem. She has friends but only one best friend and that's Josh

°•Josh Evans•°

{Andria's male best friend}

•Age: 16 [Five months older than Andria]

•High top fade, black negro hair.

•Dark brown eyes, long lashes, Eyebrows on fleek, Pierced the roof of his right ear[only piercing on his body]

•5"10 and had a slim and athletic figure.

•Lives: Glen

•High school: Saint Vincent Grammar School[All boys high school] located in Richmond Hill, Kingstown. (A few walks away from TSSS)

Lives with his Mom along with his little sister who's around 4. Don't know about his father. Does track and field but he's mostly into gaming. Has a student drivers license and drives his uncle's truck.

°• Katherina and Christine Smith.•°

[Katherine: Left] ⬆  [Christine: Right] ⬆{Andria sisters}

{Andria sisters}

Christine:

•Age: 17

•Short dark purple box braids with accessories.

•Dark brown eyes, Long lashes and perfectly lined brows.

•Full lips.

•6" 1 and slim, has a dark carmel complexion.

•Has a drivers license.

Katherine:

•Age: 18

•She has long straightened black hair but choose to put in extension.

•Real color eyes; light brown but wears hazel contact lens, long lashes, perfectly trimmed brow.

•5" 10 and has a slender figure.

•Full pink lips.

•Compared to her sister her skin complexion is lighter than hers.

Both live: Cane Garden.

They both attends the St. Vincent and the Grenadines community college in Villa. They love to hang out with friends and make Andria life a living hell. They don't accept her as a  sister/adopted sister. Reason still unknown.

[Andria Adopted Parents]:

°•Marcus Smith (Mr.Smith)•°

•Age: 38

•Buff/ very muscular. Keeps his body fix because of his job.

•Black negro hair which is always trimmed short.

•Brown eyes, short lashes and bushy brows.
Carmel complexion.

•7"1

•Live: Cane Garden.

•Occupation: The Commissioner of Police.

See Andria as a care free, lazy and troublesome girl. Always thinking that hitting children will teach them a lesson but don't hit Katherine and Christine because they are old enough not to get punish. {Well that's what he said, when asked.} Loves his biological daughters.

°•Clara Smith (Mrs.Smith)•°

•Age: 37

• she has a very slender figure, mostly because she love to keep fix for show.

•Has short jet black Indian hair but keep them braid. Light brown eyes, short eye lashes, well kept brows.

•Cinnamon complexion, full big lips and wears a lot of make up.

•6" 10

•Lives: Cane Garden with husband and kids.

•Occupation: Secretary at the Government office.

Jealous of Andria because of her appearance.

Elisha: Other characters will be mention in the story. So on behalf of me-

234Frostbite: -And me.

Elisha: We hope you enjoy our little  Christmas story collab.

234Frostbite: Bye.