..•°°•..Chapter 15: Eight Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

Third person Point of View:
(Sorry I know I've been writing in Andria POV. I hope You can look pass that.)

..•°°•..Broken..•°°•..

Andria stood frozen as she watch the scenery before her eyes. Blinking  a few times she wondering if she was dreaming.

Katherine stood their unsympathetic as she push her nose in the air and called out to Christine who was shock for a moment but shake it off as she run towards he sisters.

The yelping continues as Andria snapped out of her frozen state and ran toward the car where snowy laid shaking.

Flashback Starts:

Snowy barked as Mr. Smith car drove up to the gate. But it wasn't driven by Mr.Smith instead her daughter Katherina was at the wheel.

Christine got out the car and open the small gate to open the other gate for Katherina to drive in.

"Won't that dog shut up!" Christine said as she turn to the dog house.

"What do you want to be free?" She asked then look at the gate she entered was still wide open. She smile to herself as Katherina blow her horn.

"Wait am coming." Christine said then opened snowy's gate, she then run over to open the other gate for the car to enter. Snowy stop barking as she look at the gate. Running out she headed towards the gate. But not the one Christine expected her to go.

"Katherina stop!" Christine said but it was too late. A loud yelp was heard as Katherina smile as she got out the car.

She look at the puppy on the ground yelping she snorted, "What was it doing there anyway. It's lucky that's it's still alive."

Hearing the sudden yelp Andria run outside.

Flashback ends.

There wasn't no blood but by the sound of the puppy's yelp it can be seen that the dog was in pain.

Andria quickly run to her room for a blanket and the money she had save then ran outside to wrap the small dog in it. She didn't know how much damage was done, so try tried not to wrap it tight. Knowing the blanket will provide warmth and security for the dog.

Because the puppy was small enough to fit in her bike basket she carefully pick snowy up and place her in it then peddle off without saying a word.

Snowy whimper as they ride to the vet that was located in Arnos vale. The ride was bumpy but it couldn't be helped.

Andria looked at the green building with a car parked at the fount. On the building had the words, 'Animal supplies' and 'Animal Hospital.' On the vehicle was the name of the words ,'Unique Animal Care.' Which was the name of the place.

' Which was the name of the place