..•°°Chapter 2: They Don't Know What is What..•°°

"Sometimes it's not good to listen to what people say but because our mind is clouded with the word 'Pride' It makes things difficult for us to pick the right side."

"Good morning it's a wonderful day, the sun is out and shining beautifully again. Good morning to those who have already woken and preparing to work, those who just waking up and those who are just too lazy to get out of bed.[Laughs]"

I woke up to laughter on the #1 station or the hottest station in St.Vincent and the Grenadines, Hit 97.1 with Too kool Chris, Luke and Kubiashe which I had set to play on my computer. I sat up and stretch my muscles then look at the time, "6:01 a.m"

"Stay tune to hear 'what don't make sense." Chris said. I giggled. That segment was the only one that makes me laugh, second to 'Donkey of the day.'

I inhale deeply then let it out. I smiled, Today felt like a good day, am not going to let them get in my way in enjoying my day today.

I got off the bed then went to prepare myself, to make breakfast for those guys that can't cook to save themselves.. I laugh... It felt good to know that you can do something that no one in the house can't do but sometimes its not all that good... If you know what I mean. I walked out of my room in a blue short and a light pink T-Shirt and made my way to the kitchen.

Walking in the kitchen my jaw dropped at the same time, "So much for today being a good day." I look at the messy Kitchen.

"I clean the kitchen yesterday... Why is it this messy?"

I groaned, "Katerine and Christine." I hate those Bastard.

I started cleaning as quickly as I can pushing my muscles... I knew if they wake up and meet this kitchen messy and don't have any breakfast I'll be seeing the devils in carnation. After cleaning the island, which was the last place to be clean. I brew the coffee and did the easiest thing that could come to my mind and that was pancake, not from scratch but using the pancake mixed.

Luckily I woke up early today. I flip the pancake on the other side while i heated some water to make some tea for the sisters. After setting up everything for breakfast. I heard shifting coming from upstairs and I look at the time, 7:29. I picked up my breakfast and went to my room.

The scent of perfume hit my face and I wrinkled my nose in disgust as I walk up the stairs. This is the reason why I eat breakfast in my room the amount of perfume they use can literally knock you out. And I was once told by them that they don't like to eat when am there. Their reason; because they can't stand to see my face. So I guess it's a win, win situation. I enter my room and sat besides my computer, which was still playing,

"Who do you think is more suitable in running the Argle International Airport." Chris asked.

I listened a bit, it seems today's topic that they were talking about sounded interesting,

"Well according to the news it seems that a Barbadian was put in charge of it by our government." Luke said.

"That don't make any sense, you have people down here who is more than qualify for that position..."

"Well it could be because of Barbados position to us." Luke cuted Chris off at the end of his sentence.

I roll my eyes, I why should they care? At least they should be happy that the airport is actually running. I turn off the radio on my computer. Slipping my cocoa tea I decided it's time to give Josh a wake up call, He tends to stay up late on a Sunday night playing video games, and because he does track and field, he has to wake up early to do his morning routine which is run. This was pretty normal between us it was something that I've been doing at the beginning of the week.