..•°°•..Christmas Day..•°°•..

..•°°•..Promise..•°°•..

"Merry Christmas!" I was greeted downstairs from Josh's mom, sister, Lily and Josh.

...

After the little snow show which didn't last for a hour. Josh took me home. To my surprise police cars were parked in fount of my house. I look to see Mr. Smith being walked out the house with a police and Christine, Katherina and Mrs. Smith behind him crying out asking questions.

"Ria!"

I turn to meet Josh mother, Mrs. Evan who pulled me in a hug as she spoke, "Are you okay," I nodded as she let go of me.

A police woman then walked up to me, "You're the girl in the video right?"

"Yes." I said.

"You may have to come down to the station to make a statement." She said.

"Armmm.. Officer is it okay if I bring her. We have some unfinished business to do inside that house." Mrs. Evan said.

The police nodded the went in the car and drove off.

Josh, his mom and I went inside the house and headed straight to my room where we packed my stuff making sure not to forget anything. After we finish packing and changing, Josh called his uncle to come and pick up the dog house. Then we were off to pick up snowy who was excited to see Josh again.

"What happened to her leg?" Josh asked looking at snowy's left leg which had a cast on it.

"It's a long story." I said as we drove to the police station in kingstown where I gave my statement after I was sent to the hospital to do a medical check up. Turns out i had two broken ribs. Lucky for me I didn't sustain any more damages.

Carrying the medical report back to the police. We left heading to the airport where we caught the 1 o clock flight.

And that's how I ended up spending Christmas with Josh.

***

Lily ran into my arms, "Ahh be careful it still hurts."

Lily apologize still hugging me. As I let out a small giggle, "Go open you're presents." I said. She let go of me and run to the lit Christmas tree.

Sitting on the steps I watch as the girl excitedly open her gifts. Josh then called my name as I look at him, "What are you doing over there? Your name is on this one, come."

I pull myself up and walked over to Josh and took the box from him and open it. My eyes widen as I look at the new phone,

"I manage to transfer the data from your old phone. The only difference is the number aren't the same."

I hug Josh, "Thank you so much.. What will i do with out you?"

He kissed me in the forehead, "Anything for you."

Josh suddenly receive a couch pillow from his Aunt as he let go of me and glance at her.

"Oops my hand slip." Josh's Aunt said.

"It did not!" Josh protested.

I let out a giggle as Josh turn to me, " And who are you laughing at?"

I stop giggling but I couldn't help it as I burst out laughing, "Am sorry but you're making it worst if you look at me like that."

"Hmm..." Josh suddenly pinch my cheeks.

"Hey, stop it that hurts." I said crying out.

"At least you stop laughing." Josh said. Causing me to pouted. Mrs. Evans laugh at our behavior.

"Come on let's open the rest gift." Josh said.

We continue to open our gifts but never made it though because we found ourselves hitting each other with the gift wrappers for fun until Mrs. Evans intervene making us stop.

After opening the gifts the guys spend the rest of day eating and drinking on the other hand I had to stay in bed because my healing ribs was acting up. I got visits from everyone mostly Lily checking to see if I was okay. Even if I was bedridden I enjoyed everyone's company.

It was already night and everyone's probably went sleep or so I thought as I heard my door suddenly open. The person popped his head inside and whispered, "Ria are you awake?"

"Yeah." I replied.

He came in and sat on the bed as I spoke, "What are you doing?"

"I came to see you." Josh said then continued, "How are you feeling?"

"Am better than before." I said sitting up in my bed.

"Oh i almost forget." Josh stood up searching his pockets. I look at him confused as he pulled out a small box wrapped. He passed it to me.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Just open it and you'll see." Josh said smiling.

I remove the wrappers and open the box. My eyes widen as I watch the two promise rings.

"Josh."

I was cut off by Josh, "Before you say anything. I just want you to know I want you to be mines forever. I know we're not at the age of engagement. And that's why I got us those rings it's a symbol of our love, of my love to you."

I was awestruck as I look at Josh but it seems he took my silence for denial as his expression changed, "Am not forcing you so you don't have to do it."

He said about to take the box away but it stop him, "No, I was just a little shock, my answer is yes."

Josh smile widened as he took the smallest ring out the box and place it on my left ring finger. I did the same to him.

Josh the came closer to me, I knew what was going to happen next but I couldn't get over the feeling as my heart decided to skip a beat. Heat rose from her stomach to my chest as Josh lips got closer to mines. I close my eyes and unconsciously parted my lips. His body scent was hypnotic as I found myself lost in it. The only thing I was focused on was how soft his lips were as it moved in rhythm with mines.

The taste of him...it silenced my thoughts and made me wanted more. It was the same for him as I felt his tongue on my lip seeking permission to enter. I opened my mouth to let him in and as if I've been hit with a jolt of electricity, my body is shook by the his tongue touching mine. My body was become hot as my breath got uneven as we pulled away from each other gasping for air.

Josh looked at me and smiled then he kissed me on the forehead and stood up about to leave.  I grabbed his hand.

"Please stay with me tonight."

Josh spoke, "But it's until you fall asleep, Okay."

I nodded as I created space in the bed for him. He got in as I cuddled beside him. The warmth of his body made me felt safe as Josh kissed me on the forehead once more.

"Good night."

The end

The end.