..•°°•..Chapter 13: Sixth Morning Of Nine Mornings..•°°•..

..•°°•..First date..•°°•..

I held the back of my head as I slightly wince in pain. I don't remember what happened after I blocked out but I woke up in my bed with Katherina looking at me.

Flashback.

"What happened?" I asked pretending not to remember what went on before I got hit.

"You hit you're head and fainted." She simply said.

"Really??" I said knowing she's lying.

She stood up then started walking, "Yeah.. Just rest. I'll let mom and dad know that you're awake."

She stop in her tracks and turn to me, "You sure you don't remember what happened?"

I shake my head but this only resulted in more feeling more pain.

"You sure." She asked once more.

"Yes I don't remember." I said.

Flashback ends.

After taking a shower i put on my clothes which consist of a Grey knee slit drawstring joggers pants black Nike shoes and a black macaroni strap vest with a jacket.

I grab the blue dog bag and put snowy inside of it, she fell right back asleep. I smile and walked out the house.

I was going to ride my bike to subway but luckily I caught a van that was passing by. With snowy riding in the dog bag.  I tap the conductor shoulder.

"Geese bus shed."

He wave his hand making me know that he heard what I said as the van made a stop by the shed.

I got out and paid the conductor and walk to subway where I met Xavier leaning against it.

"You're here early."  I said looking at the time 3: 25 a.m.

"I can say the same about you." He stood up and walked towards me.

Snowy pop her head out the bag to see what's going on. Xavier notice this and look at her. "Is this snowy?"

I nodded as he petted her. Snowy did nothing as she accepted the pat.

"I think she likes you." I said

He laugh, "What's not there to like."

I roll my eyes at this statement as he laugh at my reaction. Regaining his composure, he look at me.

"So shall we get going then." He said.

With this we both walk to heritage square not much people was their though. I guess it's because it's soon coming to an end or we're just early.

"Are we going to wait?" Xavier asked. Snowy barked at the same time.
I laugh, "I agree with snowy, let's walk around until we're ready."

"You only want to walk around don't you?" He asked as I took snowy out the dog bag.

"Something like that." I admitted clipping the rope on her collar then stood up.

"We're just going though middle street then back up. I think people will be here by the time we get back." I said.

"Not to be rude but why did you asked me out?" I asked. We we're walking down the Alleyway.

"I was planning on coming alone but decided to take the chance and ask you.. To my surprise you said yes." Xavier replied .

"Oh.. So you just wanted the company.. But why me?" I asked.