°°•..Chapter 4: Beach Time..•°°

“At the beach, life is different. Time freezes from time to time and everything becomes a moment.”

Driving out of Calliaqua I look at Josh who was focus on his driving I then spoke,

“So what beach are we going to?”

Not taking his eyes off of the road, he spoke, “Lily wants to see dove Island* but we're only going to stay there for a while.... After that we're heading Villa beach.”

[Dove Island is located off Indian Bay Beach.]

“Wow two beach in one day.” I murmured.

“Uh huh.” Lily said as she drink a cold mountain top water.

I smile, at least she's interesting in going. I stare out the window as we passed houses and cars that was going the windward side. After a few minutes of driving, Josh turn on his indicator signaling left and a van that was passing down stop and blow it's horn. Returning the horn he drove in the junction that lead to India bay beach where dove island is located. Parking in an available space I open the door and Lily hopped out.

“Hey Lily wait for me!” I shouted.

“Andria don't forget,” I turn to Josh who just spoke. He pulled out a pair of slippers and passed it to me.

“Oh yeah..” I quickly took off my shose and slip on the slippers which was kinda bigger than my feet and run behind of Lily.

Her tiny feet didn't reach far and scoop her up. I felt a pain shot through my shoulder and back. I gently put lily down and smile hiding the pain, “No don't go running off... Or Sylvester DrFreitas will come for you.”

Lily turn and look at me with interest in her eyes, “Who's Sylvester DrFreitas?”

I smirked, “You don't know who he is.” I held Lily's hand as she shake her head. She followed me until Dove Island was close to view. And I pointed at the island she wanted to see, [Image of dove island below⬇]

 And I pointed at the island she wanted to see, [Image of dove island below⬇]

“You see that cross on top of the island.” I asked.

She bobbed her head up and down as I continued, “Sylvester DrFreitas was placed in that cross.”

Her eyes widened, “Really?” she asked excited.

“She's right lily... And DrFreitas loves kids who don't like to obey.... He'll take them to the cross and eat them.” Josh said creepily as he touch Lily. This cause her to jump, I stood up and hit josh on his shoulder then eyed him,

“Cut it out!” I said then knelt down.

“Don't study your idiotic brother.” I said she laugh. I guess she enjoys when I called her brother names.

“Hey am still here.” Josh said offended.

“I know.” I said, Lily and I laugh after him.

What I said about Dove island was indeed true. The cross serves as a mausoleum for Sylvester DrFreitas, who was placed in the cross standing up.