Prologue

Minato Namikaze along with his family survived the Nine Tails Fox attack on Konoha years ago. Now they live happily 4 years later; Well not all the member of the family. Minato and his wife Kushina were blessed with twins, one boy named Naruto and one girl named Mito. Although to the couple one child was a curse, a plague. They all consider the boy a failure of a son and brother, a monster; with not just one but two whole tailed beast sealed away inside the 4 year old's body since birth. The Mizukage and Hokage agreed upon the sealing of the tailed beast and the Hokage is keeping close surveillance on the young jinchuriki by letting him remain part of the family, in order to prevent him becoming a rogue ninja. In reality what kind of life and family would this be for a young 4 year old boy who is hated by everyone. 

Naruto is rarely fed and is tortured by his parents. On his birthdays they would send him off into the streets so the villagers could torment and beat him as well. Naruto had already suffered enough pain that a few months before his 4th birthday he unlocked the Rinnegan and it remains a secret to everyone else along with his Mokuton. Naruto has reach his peak and is fed up with his family, deciding to run away by breaking the seals that bind him to his retched family. Naruto ran as fast as his small frame would allow him to the forest of death, he never looked back since that night. In the distance he could hear the alarms sounding from the Namikaze compound signifying Naruto's escape. The Anbu searched for the young boy and could not find him, Naruto can no longer be tracked. This information given to the Hokage caused no small amount of panic in his ex- family.

Little did young Naruto know during his escape there seemed to be a white snake patrolling Konoha when he heard the alarms, while spotting the young blonde boy instead of capturing him he proceeded to follow him. Once to the forest of death the snake watched the boy as he used his Mokuton to build a house for shelter and complex hidden traps in case discovered. Naruto also used yin yang release to create some odd creatures and breath life into them in order to use them as guards while he slept. Naruto indeed was a intellectual young boy with many skills, to bad his family couldn't realize that.