Mokuton vs Mokuton & Sharingan vs Sharingan

Naruto waited to observe Yamato's movements, but it seems the mention of Orochimaru frozen him to the core. Yamato was stiff and still, not a single moment came from him only cold sweats beginning to  trickle down his brow. Naruto was glad to be seeing the discomfort in Yamato's state, his demeanor however was much more disarray.

"You should be grateful to Lord Orochimaru, you know" Naruto stated with a slum look to his face.
"Orochimaru saved you, made you stronger and all you do is hate him just like the rest of this damned village." Naruto addressed Yamato.
"He turned me into a freak, a monster, a weapon of destruction almost used against Konoha" Yamato stared at his now open right palm laid out in the open.
"Freak? Monster? Weapon of destruction? YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT MEANS TO BE THOSE THINGS!" Naruto spat out with venom oozing from his cold vicious tone. His calm demeanor no longer existed only rage, hatred and vindication. Charging Yamato head on, the older mokuton user weaved hand sign.
"Moku Shouheki no Jutsu [Wood Barrier Technique]" Yamato shouted mere seconds before Naruto's fist make contact with the spherical shaped barrier surrounding him. Naruto stepped back from the shield, using a single hand sign and swipe his arm across his chest.

From inside the temporary shelter he provided himself with, Yamato witness the spherical wood shape shield sliced in half from the inside

From inside the temporary shelter he provided himself with, Yamato witness the spherical wood shape shield sliced in half from the inside. 'That barrier was a C-Rank Jutsu and he just sliced it in half without even breaking a sweat' the thought racing through Yamato's mind convinced him that Naruto was now no ordinary Genin. Far from his original speculation of Naruto as the dead last in his class at the academy and   foul information given to him by the Hokage. Yamato glanced over at Kakashi and Sasuke who were engage in a intense Taijutsu battle. Both sides Sharingans blazing as they followed one another's movements. By lowering his guard Naruto was able to attack Yamato with a Jutsu he himself is very familiar with. Naruto's left arm became a large wooden tree like beam which rapidly sprouted out strong, thin sharp branches almost like a porcupines body when on the defense. Yamato was at a disadvantage and was pierced by multiple branches, very much aware of the damage he was now inflicted with and how it may cripple him in this fight.

"So, Your a wood User also!" Stating alarmed in between his heaving breaths for air. However Naruto showed no sign of injuries, low chakra or fatigue, while Yamato panted heavily as he tried to contain his wounds to refrain from any blood loss.
'Even so, How is it possible he could perform Daijurin no Jutsu [Great Forest Technique], it's a B-Rank Jutsu. This seems at prodigy level for his age. I must inform Lord Hokage of this discovery.' Was all that Yamato could think of.
"This turned out to be a disappointment" immediately as the words left Naruto's mouth, he jumped away from the clearing into a tree branch still scanning over the area. Dust and debri clouded over the area where Naruto once stood. The sound of chirping could be heard, Naruto knew better then to suspect any birds. Birds couldn't be possibly producing this new sound filling  the area. The dust and debri cleared reavealing the source of the sound. The sound was one of Kakashi Hatake's famous techniques.
"Chidori" Naruto smirked while looking for his teammate Sasuke, who was rising to his feet after being taken by surprise by his Sensei.