The Gatekeepers Power

Naruto sneered a glare to the familiar snake that entered his home. Orochimaru paraded his usually fearless smile, but he seemed more distraught right now. Naruto's glare failed to cease. The lethal atmosphere surrounding the home emitted, sending shivers down Kagura's and Snake's spines. Both were scary strong and deadly in their own way. Snake wanted to end the silence and to proceed to the task at hand. Snake was aware of Naruto's plans with those two Uchiha's before sundown, he didn't want his companion to miss it after all.
"Pardon the interruption. Shall we advance to the dinner table. I believed Kagura made Kukicha Tea and Manju. Naruto began walking past Orochimaru into the dinner room.
"If I recall correctly don't have much of a sweet tooth do you, Lord Orochimaru" Naruto's frigid voice displayed a killing intent; Perhaps it's meant for Orochimaru?. The young boys emotionless expression didn't daunt Orochimaru. Something did seem off about Naruto, he couldn't quite grasp it though. The two strolled into the dining room followed by Snake. Snake walked into the kitchen and offered Kagura a hand with the serving tray. Naruto and Orochimaru sat across from each other. The deadly ambience did not stumble; causing tension in everyone. The serving tray making contact with the table alerted Orochimaru's attention.
"There seems to be someone observing your every move. Though this does not seem to rattle you, not one bit. Why is that?" Orochimaru took hold of a tea cup placed in front him then finished with a sip of his cup. He recognized the tea by it's nutty texture and flavor. Naruto sipped his tea and glanced at Kagura. This was Naruto's first time drinking this type of tea.
"Stems, Stalks and Twigs. This is perfect. A very delectable tea. Thank you, Kagura" Thanking her with a devious smirk created a light tint of pink on her cheeks. She looked away shyly until Snake nudged her side. Looking at Naruto the Sannin wondered if he was being ignored intentionally or not.
'Hey Kit, are you ignoring this fool cause of what happened 4 years ago. I wouldn't blame you though, if you are I mean'
'No, I'm over that. He has avoided me since then out of his own guilt. This is just to toy with him; Out of boredom. Now that he is here after all I might as well take advantage of this'
'What are you thinking now, Kit?. I can tell somethings clouding your thoughts'
'I'm gonna need the snake's help. This won't be a cakewalk'
'Well, good luck. I'll be watching if you need me'
Orochimaru, Snake and Kagura eyed the young boy as he silently sipped his tea and munched on his Manju's. Naruto's conversation was only between Suubi and himself in the mind link they share as a single host. The silence was broken when Naruto put down his tea cup.
"That crow circling the area is collecting surveillance for me. I can see what it sees" His stoic frigid voices echo across the table.
"That's the reason for your missing Rinnegan and your new replacement is the Sharingan, right"
"Observant as always, Lord Orochimaru" Naruto counter to the question.
Finishing their tea and snacks Naruto stood up and headed out the front door after placing his shoes upon his feet. Naruto looked over his shoulder ready to address the other three individuals in his home.
"Are you coming, Lord Orochimaru?" First addressing the Sannin and signaling to shadow the young boy.
"Kagura, Snake keep an eye out for anything suspicious while I'm out" Secondly addressing his two acolytes.
Using the jutsu that allows both Orochimaru and Naruto to slither through the surface similar to a snake slithering around on the ground; they advanced to the Otherworldly Gate.

Arriving at the Gateway of Transcendence and looking into the water of the lake both of them could see a silhouette of a ghostly young man. Realization of 'Who' it was dawned upon the Sannin causing him to look towards Naruto; perhaps for an explanation.
"I met him. He is one of my Jonin mentors now"
"Who are you speaking of, child?"
"Tenzo, Actually he goes by Yamato now. Along with Kakashi Hatake and that Beldam hag" Naruto's hatred towards the Namikaze family will never go unexpressed. The young prodigy gave his Sensei and friends a brief run down of what happened between yesterday and today. Even explaining the arrest of Danzo Shimura for the murder of Shisui Uchiha. Finishing
"So, what brings you to my humble abode after so many years?" glancing over at the Sannin still staring in the Lake water. It's hard to believe that Shisui Uchiha a prodigy and loyal shinobi to Konoha was murder by an Elder such as Danzo. Naruto was even present and still can't believe it; it clearly wasn't suicide at least , some rumors have been depicting it that way since Shisui left a note in his home saying: