Darkness Is More Than A Shade...

The day grew shorter as the sun began to set, behind the cloudy sky filled with rain continuously falling upon the world. A single girl left alone flinched, slowly looking up at the descending droplets of water falling from above.
"Oh, Is it raining?" The entire time Mito was completely unaware of the falling substance and blackened sky. Assuming it was night hugging her own being, she felt the slippery substance absorbed into her clothes; Mito was drenched, it must have been raining for a long time.
"I guess... It's about time to go inside?" Muttering her next course of action blankly to no one in particular Mito remembered her situation. Flashes of her last moments before returning to reality flickered in her mind and right before her eyes.
"Naruto!" Mito trembled and cringed remembering what they talked about. Mito knew the truth now. She has personally never seen Naruto be the 'Demon' everyone claimed he was. Naruto has always been alone, abused and loveless. Mito cast away her memories of Naruto, when they met at the academy, whenever she saw him on the streets being beaten by adults and even at the park where other children would throw thrash, stones and even hurtful words at the young boy. The young Jinchuriki never fought back, nor physical or verbal retaliation was seen from the boy; Malice was always hidden within. No one wanted to see the guilt and deception behind their actions, all because the boys family were the first to treat the boy as such. Mito refuse to believe the truth in order to be the perfect daughter she was expected to be, so she cast it all away. The boy was never the demon of Konohagakure, but majority of the people that reside in it, including the Namikaze households members. She recalled a few months ago at Ichiraku Ramen Shop after she was released from the hospital Mito was so excited about eating old man Teuchi's Ramen, she didn't think much about why Naruto was there in the first place. Old man Teuchi didn't shun the boy, he welcomed him like any other customer. Mito freaked out before realizing that fact because of her trauma towards the boy from the bell test. During the bell test of what she heard from Itachi who was watching in secret, she learned that Naruto may have thrown around threats and malicious behavior but, he was holding back since it was a test. The instructions they were given fueled the actions Naruto took and escalated to what it did due to his survival and superior instincts kicking in; He was thinking like Shinobi

'First you guys force Naruto into being the last one and then you have the nerve to skip me, I'm truly hurt' Suubi's words that day began to resurface and echo repeatedly in Mito's mind.
'You really are a dumb fuck!. What do you think the life of a shinobi is? Cupcakes and Rainbows' Remembering those frustrating, but unfortunately true words now haunted Mito's mind as well.
"Those words, He was right after all. I am Ignorant and useless" Mito gripped the sides of her head, sobbing releasing a howl of pain. Little did the young kunoichi know that her shouts of pain was heard by a certain individual, and able to provoke the commencement of a brawl.

Late in the evening now Kakashi Hatake was regaining consciousness from his previous exhaustion. Waking to a rather young woman tending to his resting form he turns in her direction, watching her wring out a fresh damp rag for his forehead.
"Oh, you've woke. How are you feeling?" The woman help Kakashi sit up.
"Still rather weak, but much better takes to you I'm guessing... Miss?" Kakashi expected to learn her name to be able to thank the woman properly.
"Tsunami, I'm Tazuna's daughter" The woman kindly introduced herself to Kakashi, a genuine smile to prove her friendly nature.
"Thank you for everything, Tsunami. Would you mind telling where my students are? They aren't causing trouble for you, right?" Kakashi questioned sighing out in concern.
"The boys are downstairs preparing for supper and Mito, well I haven't seen her since she woke. She went out, but it started raining awhile ago she hasn't returned. Perhaps she took shelter somewhere from the rain until it let up some?" Tsunami proclaimed the knowledge she had upon the subject and guessed about Mito's whereabouts.
"I'll go look for her, Ugh" Struggling to lift his aching body from the comfortable futon laid out for him, Tsunami gently pushed him back down to stay put.
"I don't think so you can barely move, I'll send one of the boys to look for her. Stay in bed I'll bring up some supper for you in a bit" Tsunami approached the doorway and was called by the masked shinobi, stopping her successfully.
"If you do send one of my other students to look for her, please send Sasuke. Do not send Naruto" Kakashi spoke almost pleading for Naruto not to be the one to look for Mito. Heedlessly to Kakashi's delight, Naruto and Mito had already confronted one another early that day; It certainly wasn't pleasant either.