The Demon's Trail

Naruto walked along the streets of Konoha not caring if anyone approached him or even glared at him menacingly. He was giving off and intense killing intent as he strolled along the village streets. No one seemed dimwitted enough to approach him anyway. Hands stuffed into his pants pockets quietly sauntering his way to the Hokage Tower to confront the charges against his freedom. Ready to ascend the stairway leading up to the council room Naruto was stopped by a shout of his name. Looking over his shoulder he noticed Sasuke running up to him flailing his arm in the air. Trailing behind him was Itachi. Approached by the Uchiha siblings Naruto immediately spoke two hurtful words coldly.
"Go Home" Turning back to face the steps Naruto began walking  up the stairway once more. His arm was yanked by Itachi quickly halting his ascend. Sasuke's concerning thoughts and feelings turned into a voicing shout instead of staying contained in his mind.
"Naruto. Let us help you!" Naruto thought about letting them help him. Shrugging his shoulders, they all proceeded up the flight of stairs. Itachi sighed while Sasuke smirked victoriously.   
Naruto walked ahead with his calm, frigid demeanor. Hearing the bustling noise from the room up ahead Naruto kicked open the door. Due to this rowdy outburst they all just witnessed the room became shrouded in Anbu members all scrutinizing Naruto. All weapons revealed and prepared to sink into skin at a mere order.
"Baka! I thought this was my trail. Wouldn't I obviously need to be here" Naruto's frigid voice laced with venom tensed the atmosphere, so he raised an eyebrow at the morons and imbeciles of this village. The Mizukage whispered something to Minato and sat up straight once again. The council members muttered incoherent things across the large oval shaped table they sat at. Wishing for this lunacy to just come to an end Naruto ignored all those whispering voices.  

Mizukage, Hokage and the council of Kohona which consisting of Koharu Utatane, Homura Mitokado and Danzo Shimura were all attentive before an announcement was made.
"Have a seat. Naruto, is it?" Naruto continued to be silent, not taking his eyes off anyone. The voice that spoke out to him was female and sounded kind, but looks can be deceiving.
"Allow me to Introduce myself. I'm Mei Terumi" Interjecting the introduction. 
"The fifth Mizukage. Successor to Yagura Karatachi the previous Jinchuriki of Isobu before I" Naruto sat down across the room on the opposite end on the table; Itachi trailed in second followed by Sasuke. Itachi sat to the right of Naruto while Sasuke sat to his left.
"You are very well informed, child" The excitement of meeting Naruto could be heard in Mei's voice. She has never met a child like him before and to know he harbors not only the Sanbi but the Kyuubi as well is fascinating for a young boy. The council and Minato had previously discussed their suggestive punishment for the demon child, the Mizukage however wasn't present; Since she authorized the sealing of the Sanbi inside Naruto's body Minato asked for her audience for the trial. Minato could only glare daggers across the table at Naruto. Dauntless features continued to be presented by all three youngsters across the room. 
"Lady Mei. What have you been told so far if I may so ask, please enlighten me" Naruto playfully smirked. Mei noticed and unconsciously flinched slightly as he addressed her and her alone. 
"Well, You have been charged with 3 counts of brutal battering against Kushina Uzumaki, Kakashi Hatake and Tenzo also codenamed Yamato and 1 count attempted murder of the Hokage's daughter Mito Namikaze. The incident occurred during your last Genin exam focusing on teamwork, It seems you may have gone way overboard and threw around threats that sadly may have became reality" Naruto chuckled lightly, angering Danzo the most out of all.
"Is this a joke to you!" Danzo shouted slamming his balled fist into the table. Naruto's laughter falter to a dead expression in a millisecond.
"No... but you guys sure are hilarious" A low chuckle rose into a cackling laugh. The Uchiha's sat beside him calm, but on the inside they assumed Naruto was some kind of madman now. 

"Kakashi Hatake reported the incident as a unexpected turn of events. Reporting that Naruto seemed bloodthirsty for revenge against the Namikaze household and it's companions" Koharu quoted from Kakashi's report. Missing the most important details.
"Did that vacuous copycat forget to mention the purpose of the exercise" Naruto spoke coldly and annoyed far beyond his patience. When they all looked dumbfounded, Naruto proceeded with his anger seeping through. Naruto's eyes changed colors, both now a crimson blood lust scarlet. Nonetheless, everyone except Danzo and the Uchiha's spotted that one eye is a Sharingan. 
"That malevolent beldam instructed us to use the full intent to kill if we were to succeed in completing this particular exam, so I figured out that teamwork was the key and so I strategized with Sasuke. Using our teamwork we got all three bells with my team. The aftermath was obviously brutal, none of them had a single clue about my skills" Naruto explained tiredly thinking even an academy student could comprehend this, so why can't they.