The Black Snake

Naruto's Rinnegan is the eye image in the center. His Rinnegan appears as so due to the Sanbi improving it before the Kyuubi and Sanbi decided to fuse together creating themselves into Suubi and transcended even further then the ten tails due to the chakra signatures.

It has been 8 years since Naruto ran away he has been through some drastic physical changes, for instance his once small frame has now grown into a lean, muscled and swift one. His whiskers had faded from his face when Suubi was obtained and his golden locks began to slowly darkened until it turned a jet black. One of his eyes also changed from crystal blue to a slightly darker color while the other turned crimson red, representing the Suubi. He no longer resembled his asshole of an ex-father or his bitch of an ex-mother, the thought of which was exciting. Naruto was starting to look like a young man and his only companion grew as the years went by as well.

Naruto has also grown accustom to the white snake that looked after him from a distance, he even feeds it when he has enough food left over after his weekly hunts. On occasional cold night he would allow the snake to enter his wooden home and welcome it. The very first time it was chilly Naruto opened the door and gestured for the white snake to enter, saying it's dangerous for a snake to be without heat. The white snakes master was none other then Orochimaru, one of the three legendary Sannin of the Hidden leaf village. 

Orochimaru received relay reports from the white snake on the observations about Naruto that the snake had witness. Orochimaru always heard rumors about Naruto being the villagers punching bag, so he decided to do a little experiment. Shortly after Naruto had ran away Orochimaru made a shadow clone of the white snake and transformed it's appearance to resemble Naruto's. He send the clone to the Namikaze estate to witness how Naruto was treated before his life in the forest. The clone suffered the same pain, torture and neglect Naruto went through for all those years ago. Once he confirmed that Naruto was indeed beaten, neglected and all other sorts of terrible abuse, Orochimaru was disgusted. Orochimaru decided to place seals near Naruto's forest so no one he didn't want to could find him. 

Naruto has been attending the academy for 5 years now. He wore a masked that covered the bottom half of his face and an Anbu mask with a scale pattern on it. Today it was time for his class to take the graduation exam to become shinobi. Other students have already been called and finished there evaluation, it was now Naruto's turn.
"Will Naruto please come up for evaluation" Iruka called out. 
"Yes sir" Naruto responded politely. 
"You will be doing the transformation jutsu, the clone jutsu, and any other jutsu you know for extra credit" These were the instructions given to Naruto before beginning the first task.
"First up is the transformation Jutsu"

Naruto transformed into the white snake that always watched him, but he didn't just transform he morphed with out hand signs. This startled everyone present, even the Hokage who showed up to witness his daughter ace all the tests. 

"Alright the clone jutsu now"

Naruto made 10 solid clones that could easily take a beating before dispelling, also without any hand signs.
"Now would you like to show any jutsu"
Naruto contemplated the question and smirked before he activated his rinnegan which happened to glow slightly through the eye slits on his mask. Naruto created a gravity ball floating above his open palm, before continuing the demonstration Naruto created a husk of himself and then implanting the husk with the gravity ball. Awaiting the aftermath shortly was a reaction and contained explosion, that of which is at the same level as a super nova. If it wasn't for Naruto's quick thinking before continuing the demonstration the Academy and perhaps half the village would be destroyed, which if that happened he honestly wouldn't mind since it's a horrible place.