Secret Arragments

'Haku showed hesitation when he approached Mito.' Naruto's mind was filling with deduction and reasoning in hopes of understanding Haku's earnest intentions. 'He must be soft-hearted.' that single thought was the only thing Naruto could think as a rationale answer from what he'd  observed. Mito and Haku continued their casual conversation once Mito was admitting Naruto was her 'Brother', steadily as they spoke the two shinobi's started their departure of one another Naruto sprung out of hiding and stood in between them interrupting their farewells. Glaring into Mito's soul Naruto spat out venomous commands, ordering her to go back to Tazuna's home. Clenching her already closed fist tighter, knuckles turning white as Mito quivered in anger composing those fiery emotions she bowed her head to the friendly stranger and headed for Tazuna's house without protest. Naruto watched her receding form until Mito was completely out of sight, followed by a stern look as he turned to face Haku. Haku smiled and greeted Naruto with a benevolent and friendly greeting. Completely shunning the greeting aside as it was nothing, Naruto opened his mouth as words began to escape his lips.
"Why did you hesitate and then halt your actions shortly after?" Naruto questioned, thinking Haku was just the same as Zabuza a cold-hearted killer.
"I didn't see it was necessary" Haku spoke nonchalantly.
"Bullshit" Retorting back with minuscule irritation, skeptically narrowing his eyes at Haku before Naruto continued to speak. Delving further into who Haku truly is.
"Killing Mito now would have favored in your advantage as well as Zabuza, it would send us a clear message and you'd have one less shinobi to worry about" Naruto's narrowed gaze became sharp before stepping forward towards Haku. taking each step to closer the distance, within arms reach Naruto whispered to Haku.
"You are not a callous person. Heh, just like I thought" Naruto stated with a satisfied snickered chuckle.
"If you aren't... then show me when we meet again" Turning on his heels Naruto began to stroll off into the dense forest everglades just barely out of Haku's sight; Only to stop momentarily.
"Oh!... burning oregano helps extremely well with broken nerves and muscle rehabilitation. Might want to try it, you know" Naruto suggested the quick tip medical advice, waving over his shoulder and vanishing from Haku's presence. Taking a long stroll back to Tazuna's house to have some breakfast and check on Sasuke's wounded shoulder making sure it managed to heal properly however, Naruto lost in thought continued sauntering down the forest path as his stride slowed. 

Even at a slow pace Naruto found himself caught up with Mito. 'She purposely slowed down to meet up with me. Somethings wrong here?' Naruto thought to himself while watching Mito's simple vertical position; unmoving, thinking of any reason to why Mito was behaving as in such a strange; well stranger manner then usual. He closed the distance between Mito and himself. Stopping three meters away from Mito, Naruto stared blankly at the girl fidgeting with her hands across her chest. Momentarily waiting in the serenity of silence, the girl broke that tranquility and took a breath urging yo need to speak.
"Naruto, I-I want to speak my mind... I wish to be blunt-" The young kunoichi's sentence trailed off into a hesitant silence. Whistling of wind tenderly brushing against their faces, opening her mouth in an attempt to push passed the invisible barrier in order to continue speaking, but Mito was halted. A sudden gesture she witnessed placed Mito in a stupefied state. Naruto raised his left arm to his face weaving his pointer finger placed against his lips, few seconds later he pointed with the same finger at a direction directly behind Mito's confused state. Watching the sudden action carefully Mito grasped an understanding of the situation, and present a curt nod. Turning her body somewhat to the left, Mito was able to view the empty distance over her shoulder through peripheral vision. Looking into the empty distance that was preciously pointed out, Mito kept her guard up believing it might be an enemy. Rustling of bushes along with the crunching sound from blades of grass crushed beneath footsteps, the anticipation causing anxiety to gradually build within Mito's body. Taking a fighting stance Mito took a long glance at Naruto. She found it strange seeing him still stoic and unmoving, not even a sign of preparation for a battle or attack; or surprise for that matter. 'He's so quiet and rather insightful. Now that I'm really thinking about it, Naruto reminds me a lot of Itachi' Mito's thoughts were enlightening, stunning to her own belief. She now realized a different side to Naruto's character, surmises that he in fact may not be a bad person or the heinous and callous being he wishes everyone to perceive him as. However, he does harbor immense hatred towards Konoha and it's residence, that is of certainty to everyone. Thoughts wandered about as Mito's focus was no longer on the approaching sounds growing near however, Naruto's focus remained still. The wind blowing created a more eerie atmosphere, whistling through the tree branches as they sway.
"You really are a Dobe, Naruto!" The silent suspense finally coming to a climax, closing in on them and out appeared Sasuke supporting Kakashi's left arm over the formers shoulder. The latter supporting his right side, keeping himself balanced with a crutch.