chapter two

chapter two

"I thought you were sober?" Harry's accusing voice immediately intimidates Louis. He keeps his head down in submission, watching Harry's feet until he sits down across from him. His dominants sudden voice startles him but his deep rasp also calms him. Louis wants badly to put a face to the voice that soothes yet also intimidates him.

"I am, sir," Louis promises, "I've never been involved in drugs or alcohol." Louis is confused for a second.

"You're just naturally skinny then? You look unhealthy," Harry snaps. Louis wants to cry. All the work he's put in, his dominant hates him and Louis wished he had Liam to cry to.

"I'm sorry, sir," Louis' voice is thick with tears.

Harry sighs loudly. If Louis lifts his head only slightly he can see the mans tea and 2 muffins  on the table. His stomach yearns for a bite of the treat. Louis immediately scolds himself for the selfish want from his dominant. He pinches his wrist harshly, more tears obscuring his vision.

"Let me see your face," Harry orders. Louis slowly lifts his head. With Harry's eyes roaming his face he feels insecure, already wanting to cave in on himself because of his weight. "I just wish he was bigger," Harry whispers to himself but Louis catches it, his heart breaking into two at the comment. The dominant continues to scan over Louis' face and body, the younger staying silent.

He examines Harry as Harry examines him. The older man seems sophisticated, and clean. Louis is in awe of him. Harry's eyes captivate him without meeting his own. "Head down." Harry demands. Louis immediately snaps his head down.

"I will speak. You will only nod or shake your head."

Louis nods to show he understands and preens mean Harry's gives him a quiet "good boy."

"On your file you said you were 146 pounds. Have you lost at least 15 of that?" Harry questions. Louis nods. Harry wants to ask why and scold the boy for damaging his beautiful body he's seen in pictures but keeps the question to himself, not wanting to go back on the rules he's already given about talking. "Are you aware your weight right now falls below my weight range?" Louis waits a second before nodding slowly. Harry takes the hesitation as a sign to change the topic. Usually Harry would pry but since it was the first day, he doesn't.

Harry asks Louis a few more questions about the submissive forms and living arrangements.

"You may speak when I ask you the next questions but right now I want to inform you of something." Louis doesn't move a muscle so Harry adds "you may look at me."

Louis' light blue eyes almost distract him. "First, take the muffin and eat." Harry is shocked when Louis' eyes go wide and he immediately reaches for it, clearly starving. Harry grabs the boys wrist before he snatches the muffin off the table. "Don't be greedy. You're clearly hungry but do not snatch and do not rush to eat please. You'll get a stomach ache," Harry scolds lightly. Louis mutters "yes sir," before Harry let's go of his wrist.

"So as you must have gotten from my email, I didn't intend to get a boy submissive. And I'm not sure I want to keep this going. Considering your weight, and your gender, and just you, I'm considering rejection." Louis' heart drops. He wants to speak so badly, promise Harry he'll gain the weight back and start eating and even dress like a girl if Harry lets him. He wants a dominant so bad. Louis nods, though, only wanting absolute happiness for his dominant even if it means rejection. "I will, for the sake of my parents, allow you to stay with me for a week to test this out before making my decision."

"I'll gain the weight back, sir!" Louis bursts. Harry is surprised at how frantic Louis is. "I'll gain it and I'll be in range and I can even start cross dressing and I'll pretend. It'll be okay! I'll be a good submissive, please," Louis begs.

"Louis! Lou!!" Harry snaps, trying to make the boy stop. Louis, without realizing, pinches at his wrist, bringing more tears to his eyes. "Louis! Stop pinching!"

Harry separates the boys hands. "It's okay. Lou, I want you to be you. That's what this meeting is about. You will gain weight, only because you're unhealthy and I want my boy with some meat on him. Do you understand?"

Louis nods, tears dripping down his face, disappointed in himself. He realizes Zayn and Liam were correct about his dominant. "Yes sir," he whispers, head down in submission again.

"Eyes up." Harry gently tilts the boys chin up. Suddenly Harry feels guilty for stressing Louis out so much just by his presence. Louis wants to ask why he's suddenly changed his attitude but is scared to speak, not knowing if he has permission. "So pretty," Harry whispers, using the pads of his thumbs to wipe away stray tears.

Louis slowly eats the muffin while Harry tells him the plans for the next week; Louis packs and is expected to meet Harry for the weeks stay the following day. Then, they'll review rules specifically for Louis and immediately begin implementing what would usually happen if Harry will keep Louis.

"Do you have any questions?" Harry asks gently. He can tell Louis wants to say something, but won't. "You know, the more questions you ask now, the less trouble you're likely to get into later."

"Yes sir. I understand." Louis takes a deep breath, giving him a minute. He knows Harry's patience is thin and the probability of him staying with Harry is so low. "Why were you so angry, when I, when I got here?"

"Angry?"

"Well, not angry. You just, um, you seemed upset, then you became sweet. I just don't understand why."

Harry takes a deep breath in, grabbing Louis' attention. For a split second, he is scared he has made him angry. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer if you don't-"

"No, no. You're my submissive. I'm going to have to explain my life to you eventually..." Harry looks up into Louis' eyes, seeing the curious out swirling in them. "I just, I don't know that we know each other well enough for me to explain my history. Is that okay?"

Louis is shocked. Usually, submissives aren't asked if things are okay, they just are. So Louis nods, even though he is incredibly curious about who Harry Styles is.