i need your opinions

Hi.

I know my time on Wattpad has been long and somewhat inconsistent. My love for writing has not gone away, however my love for larry has deterred and I've elevated my writing into new places, focusing on different and new things.

I've forced myself to complete this story. I know where the ending is and I know it is near and easy. The issue I've always had with this story is how underdeveloped it is. I was logging on to this account inconsistently, updating with short chapter, and I didn't have a plan for where I wanted this version of Louis and Harry to end up. I hate this story, and every time I try to update it I feel how flat these characters are and how much work needs to be done. Details are so inconsistent, it's not even funny.

I know many of you love this book though, and you're attached to these people and where they will end up. I'm willing to give you an ending but I'm also willing to provide another option.

Please Please PLEASE comment on this and let me know what you all want. I don't want to continue writing a story that no one will read. I will do whatever you guys pick and I will make it the best thing I can do.

1. Unpublish this story, edit it, complete it, then repost it when it's complete. This would happen by the end of the week. That means it would be edited, reposted and completed by 4/12/20. The edits would mean you need to RE-READ the book.

2. Keep the story published as it is. Don't edit it. Finish it as it is but then be done with it.

3. Delete the story.

4. Keep it published but don't finish it.

Please let me know what you guys are wanting for this book.

Also, how opposed would you guys be to me posting other content, not Larry content? If I made a new account, would you come read on that account? If I didn't make a new account and posted other content on this one, would you read it at all??

Thank you for your continued support. I'm sorry that I let any of you down during this time. I love you guys.

-M