ive had a change of heart

Hello everyone.

I've waited a long time to have this conversation because I was so incredibly nervous that no matter how much I did, someone was going to be angry with me.

I've learned that nothing I do will make everyone happy, so I should focus on what makes me happy.

I started this account when I was 14. I was YOUNG, too young to be writing these kinds of stories but I'm proud with how much of a small family I've created from this.

I've never been one of those people who was overly invested in Larry stories and Larry content. I started writing stories about them because I liked reading stories about them and every time I read a book I would become so incredibly inspired. I knew that writing about Larry wasn't going to last forever. I knew that eventually I would have to stop.

I think that stopping point is now.

I've invested too much into this account to completely give up on it though. All of my stories will remain active. Everyone will still be able to read them, and you will still be able to comment and message me because I will check for those things regularly. But Im done writing these kinds of stories.

I'm ready to move on.

This username will change, and the profile picture will change too but you guys will always be able to find my Stylinson content.

I hope you guys can understand.

I love you all dearly.

-M.