chapter seven

Harry ended up sleeping on his lap. The way he was laying, Louis couldn't imagine it was comfortable, but if Harry wasn't going to move, he wasn't going to force him to. Louis liked this, just being there, for Harry. As a submissive, it was what he was supposed to do.

Louis jumped slightly at the sound of Harry's phone ringing; it was placed on the nightstand next to Louis. Louis let it ring for a few moments, seeing that Harry wasn't waking up any time soon, he picked it up but hesitated. There wasn't a rule against it but that doesn't mean it was allowed. Before the phone could stop ringing, Louis picked it up without looking at the Caller ID.

He softly said, "Harry Styles phone."

There was a small giggle on the other end of the receiver, motivating Louis to pull the large and expensive phone from his face and look at who had called. Harry's mum.

Louis' eyes went wide, scared that he would be in trouble for talking to Harry's mother because him knowing.

"Louis, hi. I've heard so much about you."

Louis didn't know how to talk to her. She sounded sweet but what if she was the "past" Harry had referred to? What if, even with Harry's ex, Niall, his parents had something to do with it?

He immediately stopped, realizing he hasn't responded for at least 30 seconds. "Oh, hello, um, uh—"

"You may call me Anne, sweetheart."

"Yes, Anne."

"Now, where's Harry?"

Louis looked down at his lap, smiling, realizing Harry had shifted to make himself more comfortable, head now buried into Louis' stomach.

"He's napping. We had a rough night."

"Yes, I just wanted to ask him how that all worked out, but I suppose you'll do as well. How are you now, Louis? Did he explain everything?"

"Yes ma'am. I know the rules now, and we talked about why things weren't working between us."

"Good, good. Now that you know all the details about Niall, you should notice drastic change in Harry's behaviors. He doesn't know how to express himself when he's uncomfortable so he just didn't know how to treat you, that's all. Hopefully things begin looking up for you two."

Louis smiles at her kind words. He could only hope that what she was saying was going to end up being true.  "Thank you, ma'am. I can only hope so. But, he didn't give me all the details about—"

Harry began shifting on his lap, then, eyes opening slowly, then wide once he realized Louis was talking to someone. "Louis?" His voice was so sexy and Louis, for a moment, almost considered kissing him.

"Yes?"

"Are you talking to someone?"

"Yes sir, your mum is on the phone.."

Harry scrambled off of Louis' lap, hoping his mother didn't say anything about things Louis didn't know. He grabbed the phone from Louis hand, immediately putting it to his ear.

"Mum?" The more he talked, the more Louis wanted to grab him and kiss him.

"Yeah, we gotta go. Talk to you later. Love you. Bye."

Louis giggled slightly at how panicked Harry had become. "Well, you're in a hurry."

"Yeah..." Harry just looked at him, admiring how beautiful he was. He didn't think he could reject him, not even if he tried.

"When will I get to meet your mum?"

Harry wasn't used to Louis asking questions. He wouldn't scold him for it, it was fine; Harry was just happy he was trying to get comfortable with him. "Probably soon, I'm supposed to go over this weekend. I called out of work today, you'll come with me tomorrow and Friday and we'll probably head over Friday night, spend the night probably."

"Oh! I'm excited, she seems very sweet." In reality, Louis knew he could get information out of Anne. It was sneaky, he knew it too, but Harry wouldn't talk about Niall and Louis wanted to know what had happened. If he could get only a few moments with Anne, he knew she would spill everything.