Prologue

50 followers! 50 followers!!! I finally made it! And here's a new story I told you about in "Shu x Valt Short Story." Hope you like it!!!

Years ago...

*Sob sob* *sob sob* *sniff* *sob sob* *sob sob* *sniff* "I'm so lonely by myself...." *sniff* "I-I wish I had a friend..... But I'm to scared to make one....." *sob* *sniff* "I get tease and bully for being scared from other..... I can't help myself...." *sob sob*
"I'm sacred to make friends......" *sob sob* *sniff*
"I'm not brave, I can't even talk to others just strutted like a scary cat like I am....." *sob* *sniff*
Little young Valt cried alone in part of the school's forest. A bush shakes and rattled that made Valt startled and run and scream like a little girl.
It was a cute adorable bunny that came out.
"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Valt runs and then tripped over a rock.
"Wow! Offff!!!!" Young Valt fell on the ground and roll down the grass and then a small grass hill.
Young Valt stopped rolling and landed face first.
"Ow!......." *sob* *sniff* Young Valt rubs his head and got up but was still on the ground. He started to shake and shiver. Valt was in a dark scary cave from the inside, he got up and shiver his surrounding.
A bat flew down over Valt.
"Ahhh!!!!" Young Valt cover his head and runs and hides.
"Hmmm........." Valt teared up, he look around and notice something on the ground.
"Huh?......" Valt got up and walk slowly to it. Then he bent down to look at it closer.

Valt doesn't know what it is on the rocky ground

Valt doesn't know what it is on the rocky ground. Just like he always do, knowing nothing...
"There's nothing on the middle? Everything is written but not the middle?...." Valt lower his eyes feeling sorrow and pain. He look around and found a rock that you can draw or write on the ground.
And young Valt started doodling the center.
He was drawing a person and himself.
"I..... I want a friend who's brave, courage, kind, tough, fun and funny, skillful, and.....someone.... Someone who always be there for me when I'm sad, hurt, lonely, or losing someone?..... I want that.... I want a friend who there and doesn't think I'm just worthless to everyone.... I want a friend......" Valt shed a tear on the ground where his doodle is.

" Valt shed a tear on the ground where his doodle is