Chapter 8: Who Are You?

New chapter! Hope you enjoy reading this.~

"What?........"
"I said, how do you know my name?... Who are you?" Valt pouts a little and was scared.
"Valt, stop playing tricks on me!" Red Eye growled and glare.
"I'm not...." Valt struggles to get out of his grip. Red Eye tighten harder on Valt's wrist.
"Valt, stop messing with me!" Red Eye growled again.
"I'm not messing with you. Let go! Valt gets his wrist out of Red Eye's grip.
"Hm......" He rubs his aching wrist.
".............Hmm......" Red Eye made angry face and narrow his eyebrows.
"I-I gotta go!" Valt started to run away.
"Hey!!! I'm not done with you!!!!" Red Eye chase after him.
"Ah!!!" Valt started to run for his life.
"VAAAAAALLLLLLTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt was running for his life because Red Eye was hot in his trail and Valt somehow got to the Individual Tournament. He took a turn and it was a training area and also a dead end.
"WHAT TO DO, WHAT TO DO!!!!!!" Valt panics and yelled.
"Ahh, ahh..... Wait! I have an idea!" Keyshi get off of Valt's neck and transform into a frying pan.
"Keyshi, NOOOO!!!!!! I'm not hitting him with a frying pan!!!!" Valt refuse to hit someone with a frying pan.
"You have better ideas!?!" Keyshi was being a sassy frying pan.
"VALT!!!!" Red Eye took a turn and spotted Valt.
"AHHHHH!!!!!!!" Valt hits Red Eye on the face.
And Red Eye fell and was unconscious.
"AHH!!!!!! I can't believe I did that!!!" Valt tears up and panic.
"His fine..... His just........ Sleeping......" Keyshi transform back into himself and checks Red Eye's plus.
"Keyshi! I'm not a little kid anymore! I know his unconscious!" Valt cross his arm and yelled a little.
"..........So what are we going to do with him?..." Keyshi ask and changing the subject.
"Don't you dare change the subject! But you're right! What are we going to do with him?..." Question Valt.
"Ok, here's the plan! You carry him somewhere while I do look out!" Keyshi explains the plan.
"Why don't you carry him!?"
"Do you want to tell them what happen to him?..." Keyshi cross his arms and raise an eyebrow.
".............Hmmmm............. No........." Valt pouts.
"Good, now do your job and I do mine." Keyshi teleports.
"Now you teleport... Ok.... Come on.... Ahh.... Hmm.... Dang you're heavy...." Valt was dragging Red Eye off the floor.
"Hmm!.... Ok, maybe I have to go into a different angle." Valt was now holding him on by the shoulders.
"There we go...." He was dragging him next to a room with a sofa. It's looks like a waiting area or something...
Valt lay Red Eye on the couch.
"There...... Finally......." *Pant pant* Valt panted and lay on the floor next to the sofa that he lay Red Eye on.
Red Eye was still unconscious.
"Hmmm....... Who are you, really?....." Valt gets up but sits down on the floor and look at Red Eye.
"You seem bad and evil but....... You look kind and caring...." Valt tilts his head and question.
"And I feel this weird feeling that.... That I know you.... Somewhere but where???......" Valt question to himself.
Red Eye twitch that made Valt flinch and panic.
Red Eye feels his face aching like someone hit him by the face.
"Yeah..... Sorry about that......." Valt reach out his hand and slowly putting his hand on Red Eye's long sliver white hair. And slowly petting it.
Valt found a sweet spot and Red Eye was enjoying this.
"Oh.... You like that...." Valt pets again.
Red Eye was enjoying and didn't notice or stopping himself because he was unconscious.
"Hehehe......" Valt giggled a little. But his heart was aching again but a little stronger.
"Ah!.....Hmm....." Valt grabs his shirt and stroke it.
"Why am I feeling this pain?... It's hurts...." Valt was feeling sharp pain through his body.
"Valt?"
Valt flinch and the aching stop. He turn around and see Keyshi.
"Keyshi..." Valt blinks.
"Valt, you better hurry! They're look for him." Keyshi warned.
"Wait!... Can you bring me ice?..." Valt ask.
"Why?...." Keyshi raise an eyebrow.
"Just do it." Valt narrow his eyebrows and pouts.
"Ok, ok..." *snap* Keyshi was holding an ice pack.
"Why do you need the ice for?" Keyshi ask and gives Valt the ice pack.
"This...." Valt lay some ice on Red Eye's head.
"You're done?"
"Yes..."
"Ok, then let's go!!" Keyshi grabs his wrist and teleports out of here.
Someone walk in and see Red Eye laying on the sofa.
"Red Eye?" Boa walk up and shake Red Eye lightly.
"Hmmm......." Red Eye groan.
"Red Eye......"
"Hmm..... What?...." Red Eye gets up holding the ice pack from his aching bruise.
"You okay? I saw you laying on the sofa with an ice pack." Boa explains.
"What happen?" He ask.
".......I just got hit by the face with something heavy and metal......." Red Eye narrow his eyebrows.
"Who hit you?....."
"........I don't know because I got hit by the face!!!" Red Eye growled and glare at Boa.
"Sorry for asking...."