Chapter 11: Keyshi's Story

Here's the new chapter!~ Sorry, for the long wait. Writer Blocks..... Any hope you all enjoy the new chapter!~

~•Warning•~ This story might be sad so get some tissues just in cause.

*STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP* *STEP STEP*

"RrRRrroOoooOoaaaaAaaAArrrrrRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"
"IT STILL CHASING US!!!!!!!" Red Eye yelled and run and also carrying a unconscious Valt.
"JUST KEEP ON RUNNING!!!!!!!!" Keyshi yells and just keep on running.
"RrRRrroOoooOoaaaaAaaAArrrrrRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"
The ghostly black creature stomp the ground making an earthquake and roaring loudly.

*BOOM*

A loud boom of thunder came, it looks like it was going to rain.
*Cough cough* "Hmm...." Valt feel terrible and cough that black stuff and shiver a little in fear.

*BOOM*

"RrRRrroOoooOoaaaaAaaAArrrrrRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"
The ghostly black creature shake his head violently and getting that loud thunder sound out of his head.
*drip*
"Huh?...." Keyshi looks up and feel a drop of water on his face. He looks around and see a cave on the left side of the forest.
"Shu, this way!" Keyshi point at the cave.
"Right!" Red Eye follows Keyshi into the cave awhile the ghostly black creature was distracted.
The ghostly black creature got back with his senses and see the boys running into a cave. It runs to their save spot but then it started to pour.
"RrRRrroOoooOoaaaaAaaAArrrrrRRRRrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!"
It was roaring in pain feeling the water sprinkling on his ghostly skin. It was shaking violently and in pain, it left leaving the boys in the cave dry and save. For now...

"Hmm.... Ahhh....." Valt opens his eyes slowly and see Red Eye's chest.
"Hey, Are you okay?..." Red Eye ask worrying.
"Y-yeah..... I-I'm okay...... Thanks...." Valt gets up but feeling very weak.
"Hm!!!!" He felt something punching and aching in his stomach and heart.
*CoUgH cOuGh* "BAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" Valt fell and puke on the floor feeling a lot of pain.
"Valt!!" Red Eye and Keyshi put their hands on Valt's back and shoulders.
"I-it's... *CoUgH cOuGh* Hurts....." Valt coughs violently and puking that black stuff in pain.
"Everything going to be okay, Valt! I'm here now..." Red Eye look at him worry and pats his back.
Valt smile weakly but his heart was aching really bad like he was having a heart attack.
"AAAHHH!!!!!! STOP!!!!!" Valt scream in pain.
"VALT!!!! Keyshi grabs Valt away from Red Eye and holding him protectively..
"Shu, stop!"
"I was just-"
"I know!... But your triggering it....." Keyshi tighten the hold and Valt was breathing heavily and stop puking and coughing.
"Make it stop........... My heart aches so bad........ It hurts................" Valt shivers in pain and lay his face on Keyshi.
Red Eye's eyes widen and questioning how is he triggering it.
"I know you have a lot of questions but.... Valt needs help... I'll help him and you need to make a fire. Is that clear..." Keyshi was serious but was worry about Valt.
Red Eye was speechless but then he nod.
Keyshi snap his finger and sticks were on the ground. Red Eye was forming sticks together and making a fire.
There was a small spark but then burst into warm flames.
"Got the fire going." Red Eye made a campfire.
"Great..." Keyshi carry Valt bridal style and Valt was warp in Keyshi's jacket.
"Zzzz...... *snore* Zzzz..... *snore* Zzzzz....." Valt was asleep and laying on Keyshi's laps and getting warmth from the fire.
*Sign* "His finally asleep..." Keyshi pets Valt's head.
"................ Is he?......" Red Eye ask and pause.
"Okay?.... Yeah, just a bit weak but his alright." Keyshi answer Red Eye's question.
"How am I triggering it???...." Red Eye was very confuse.
*Sign* "I don't know... Every time he's around you his heart ache really bad." Keyshi looks at the flaming fire.
"I think it was from that demon summoning symbols? I don't know, maybe it's just a theory..." He shrugs his shoulders.
"Ok... But what were you going to say?" Red Eye look at him.
"What do you mean?" Keyshi look at him confuse.
"How am I lucky?... How am I lucky that Valt has me?..." Red Eye narrow his eyes with curiosity. *Inhale* *Exhale* "Ok.... Promise me you won't tell Valt any of about this?" Keyshi ask.
"Ok......." Red Eye was confuse but he went with it.
"Ok...... Valt, lucky that he has you because.... Because you give him really happiness......" Keyshi lower his head.
"What?.... But your the one who made Valt happy first!?" Said Red Eye.
"Shu...... I'm not real......" Keyshi look at him with a sad face.
"But you're a demon? That kinda makes sense but..." Red Eye was questioning it.
"I know... But Valt made me... And the happiness I gave him was all fake...... And those treasure memories were all fake.... And I wish it wasn't true......" Keyshi pets Valt's head.
"But where were you when Valt was growing up?"
Question Red Eye.
"........ Valt didn't need me anymore. And no Valt didn't say he wants me gone... Is when he have the courage to make a really friend... Not me......" Keyshi feels sadness.
"............" Red Eye feels bad.
"But why did Valt, made you?" He ask and question.
"You may or may not remember but Valt did tell you once but not fully....." Keyshi snaps his finger and the cave was gone they were outside in the pouring rain. But they weren't getting wet.
"Where are we?!" Red Eye look around and wasn't getting wet.
"Valt 's memories...." Keyshi replies.
"His memories?..." Red Eye look at him and then he heard splashing sounds.
"Eh?..." He turns around and see a small boy in a raincoat.