Chapter 12: This is good bye...

Finally!!! I beat laziness and writer block but I did it!!! I had a little help with Krono_Alexina_Avalon.~ Hope you guys enjoy the chapter.

•Warning• get some tissues.... I think it will get sad.

As the rain pour down heavily on Red Eye and Keyshi but they'll never stop or give up because they have to save their friend Valt from that ghostly black creature.
They follow the trail of destroyed and damaged trees and claw marks.
"Do you know where that things taking, Valt?" Red Eye ask.
"Hmm..... I'm guessing top of a hill." Keyshi replied.
He was using his demon powers to make a shield as an umbrella so they don't get wet and know where they're going.
"How do you know?" Red Eye ask.
".....I don't know you know???" Keyshi shrugged his shoulders.
"What do you mean you don't know?!" Red Eye frown and push his face.
"Hm! I just don't know.... But I feel like something messing... Like apart of me is messing from me. But every time I get closer and closer I feel it growing and getting stronger." Keyshi explains as he jump over a tree log and help Red Eye get over it.
"Like how strong?" Red Eye ask.
"Like your heart is weak and going into complete darkness. But than a small light comes giving you hope and it grows bigger and bigger, you feels like you were protected with warm caring arms." Keyshi explains as the trails stop.
"Know where did it went?" Red Eye look around to see the rest of the ghostly black creature's trail.
"You might want to look up....." Keyshi saw the rest of the trail and it was top of a high rock wall.
Red Eye looked up.
"Guessing we're climbing..."
"Yep...." Keyshi replied.
"Wait, why not fly us there?" Red Eye ask.
"No......" Keyshi waves his head no.
"Why no?" Red Eye raise an eyebrow.
"Do you really want yourself in a awkward and weird position?" Keyshi ask.
"Uh.................. Let go climb shall we." Red Eye change the subject.
"That what I thought......"
They started climbing but carefully the rocks are slippery and wet so they might fall or worst.
"Hey, Keyshi...." Red Eye was climbing next to him.
"Yeah?" Keyshi replied as he climbs.
"I know why you senses Valt and why you feel like your heart is missing something and why you disappeared...." Red Eye keep climbing.
"And your point is?" Keyshi ask and climbs.
"You weren't made to be his friend because your his personality." Red Eye explains.
Keyshi stop as his eyes widened.
"W-what!?!?" Keyshi hand slip and started falling but luckily Red Eye caught his hand before he falls and starts climbing all over again.
"Hold on!" Red Eye help him up and Keyshi hold on the rocks again.
"What do you mean I'm Valt's personality!?" Keyshi ask and has so many questions.
"Don't you see it... You feel what he feels... His happiness, kindness, confidence, passion, childishly, caring heart, determination. I love that you made Valt like this. Without you I don't know what Valt will be but I love him being him...." Red Eye smile to himself and slip his hand off the rock.
"Ahh!!!!" Red Eye started falling but good thing Keyshi got him on time.
"Catch ya!!" Keyshi pulls him up.
"Do you really mean it........" He lay his head on the rock wall they're climbing on.
"Yeah, I'm lucky that you're Valt's personality. I love Valt just being himself... Because he always makes me happy even if I was a horrible best friend...." The rain helps Red Eye's tears mix together.
"I wanted to hear that Shu.........." Keyshi mumbles.
"What?" Red Eye couldn't hear him.
"What, what???" Keyshi looked at him confuse.
"I heard you say something?" Red Eye remind him.
"I didn't say anything......." Keyshi was confused and didn't say anything yet.
"But I heard- nevermind... Right now we need to save Valt." Red Eye change the subject and needs to save Valt. Who knows what that ghostly black creature is doing to him right now!?