Chapter 2: Strange Signs

Here's the new chapter you been waiting for! Hope you enjoy!

It was raining hard outside at BC Sol/Spain.
Kit and Rantaro were sleeping peaceful. They didn't care of the sound of the hard pouring rain.
But for Valt...

"Hm?... Hm?!... Ahh!?.... Hmm???.... Ahh??!!" Valt was shivering and turning a little in his sleep.

In Valt's Dream...

*step step* *step step* *step step*
*pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant*
Valt was running after that black thing. He been chasing him for who knows how long? Valt's lungs were burning and loosing a bit of breath.
"Come back! Please!" Valt can't go on much longer.

Somewhere...

"Sir! It's growing powerful, the connections and signals!" Said the women in black and purple.
The tablet of the summoning symbols started glowing brighter. Like it was trying to get out?...
Then a hand appeared in the middle of the center.
They didn't see or notice it, it was there.
"Try to capturing it! We don't want to lose this chance of that demon's power!" Snake Eye demanded.
They use all the theologies to capture the demon before it's goes back from it's slumber.
A cage of electricity appeared and zap on the the summoning symbols.

The black thing stops running and it looks like he was struggling in pain.
Valt notice and run up to the black thing. This was new for Valt, all of that black thing do was just...run.
"H-hey, are you o-OW!!!" A bit of electric shock Valt's hand.
The black thing trying to stop it but can't. Valt don't know what to do.
Valt help him get up even if it hurts him. He grabs the black thing's right hand.
"Hmm!!" Valt was trying to stay strong.
Then the black thing's hand started growing on Valt's hand. They panic and tries pulling each other apart, before that black stuff grows on Valt's body.
Valt was struggling to let go. Then symbols appeared both of Valt and the black thing's hands.
"W...w...a...A...k...K...E...e...............U...u.....P...p........"
"What!?!" Did Valt heard what he think he heard.
"W.......a.........k............e.......u......p.......Valt......................
Now!!!!!!!!!!¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡"

*Gasp*

*Boom*
Thunder roared outside of the cold night.

*Pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant* *pant pant*
*sign* "It was..... It was just a dream......"

The demon summoning symbols stopped glowing and was just a normal tablet.
"Damn it!!!" Snake Eye growled and hits a wall.

Valt had cold sweat around his body and was breathing heavily. He touch his forehead and feel like his head just got hit by a car.
Valt gets out of bed and head to the bathroom. He went in and close the door behind him as he turn on the lights. Valt turn on the sink and wash his face to cool and calm himself down.
Valt turn off the sink and look at himself in the mirror.
*Sign* "It was just a dumb nightmare... Nothing more..." Valt sign in relief and brush his messy hair as his eyes were close doing that.
He opens his eyes then widened what he see in the reflection.