Chapter 4: The Melody

The wait is finally over! Here is Chapter 4! Hope you all enjoy... ~

"W-what?..." Rantaro question and strutted.
"Who's Shu???....." Valt repeats his question.
"Valt? Are you playing with us, right now?" Question Daigo.
"Because this... This isn't funny?..." Rantaro was making a good point. This isn't very funny.
"I'm not joking??? Who's Shu? Really?" Valt was telling the truth and was so confuse.
"Hmmm....... Interesting...... Valt, may have some memory loss from that thing he touch?... Fascinating." Colis smile vampire like.
"I don't think so???" Valt was positive that he didn't get memory loss. He doesn't feel different from having half of his memory loss.
"Hold on, let me test something. Ok, you don't know Shu but do you know Red Eye?" Cooza ask and question.
"Red who???" Valt was confuse and clueless of a person who name their kid, Red Eye.
"Ok, you also forgot about that too... All that Valt forgotten is....." Cooza pause.
"Shu..." Daigo and Rantaro both said worry about Valt.
Valt touch his head and tries to remember who was Shu.
"Is there a way to will you know.... Fix him?" Question Sisco.
"I'm already on it!" Cooza holding a bat ready to hit Valt on the head.
AHHH!!!!!" Valt takes cover for the impact of the bat.
"No!! No, no, no..........No......." Sisco took away the bat from Cooza.
"You're right... We don't want to make a mess... I use Rantaro's fan instead!" Cooza was ready to whack Valt with a giant fan.
AHH! Cooza, no!!!" Valt takes cover and panic.
Rantaro take away the fan quickly from Cooza.
"We're not whacking Valt's head! We don't know what's in there?..." Rantaro yelled at Cooza.
"Hey, what that supposed to mean!?" Valt pout at Rantaro.
"Nothing... Just nothing... But are you feeling ok?" Daigo ask.
"Yeah, I'm fine." Valt replied as he was getting up.
"I feel great!..." Valt gave a smile and started scratching.
"I don't know, I'm not convinced that this is-?"
"Lollipop." *Snap* Valt and Colis both snap their finger.
Rantaro pass out.
"Guy!!" Daigo look at them what they just did.
"Skull." *snap* Colis snap his finger.
Daigo pass out too.
"Anyone else?" Colis ask vampire like.
"No, no! We're good, we're good!" Everyone expect Valt doesn't want to be pass out by Colis.

Later...

Valt's friends kept an eye on Valt. Because their not should if that tablet thing did something else than erase some of Valt's memories?...
"Guy! I'm telling you, I'm fine!" Valt tries reasoning them.
"Are you sure?" Rantaro ask.
"Yes..." Valt replied.
"Are you really sure?" Kit ask.
"Yes!..."
"Are you really really REALLY sure?" Cooza ask.
"YES!!! *sign* Ok, guys... I know you're worrying about me, but I'm fine... Right now, I need some fresh air and some space...." Valt was being stressful.
They nod and understand. They really been looking at Valt if anything else happens. They just worry about him.
Valt walks through the forest and trying to clearly his mind.
"Shu?.... Who's Shu???! Who's Shu?!?! Why can't I remember everything that happened to me?!?! Shu!?!?! Shu?!?!? SHU!?!?!! Who the heck is Shu??!!??!!!" Valt couldn't clear his mind or remember who Shu was...

"Do....~ Do~ Do~ Do...~ Do...~ Do~"

"Huh??? Wait......" Valt had a small flashback and heard this melody before when he was still sleep walking.
"That melody...."

"Do....~ Do~ Do~ Do...~ Do...~ Do~"

"Where is it coming from?..." Valt looks around and follow where the melody is coming from.

"Do....~ Do~ Do~ Do...~ Do...~ Do~"

*Pant pant* *pant pant* "Hm..." Valt took a turn.