Chapter 3: Akuma no yūjin

Here's chapter 3, hope you enjoy...

Valt blah and mumbles everything what happening to him for the passed months or weeks to Colis. And kept talking and going back and forth not making any sense what so ever.
Colis got bored and play with Daigo's hair when Valt kept on talking.
"Colis! Stop playing with Daigo's hair!" Valt notice that Colis wasn't paying attention.
"What, that was you!?" Daigo turn around and had a mad face.
"Sorry... I got a little bored no offense."
"Yeah, Valt can you just get to the point please?" Daigo ask.
*Inhale* "Ok, I'm sleep walking in my sleep... Every night I dream the same dream and hear this sound and it's like, AhhhAhhhAhhhAhh.....oh on, that's not it?... *inhale* AAHHhhAAHHahhaAA!!!!"
Everyone plug their ears from the horrible sound that Valt was making.
"AhhAhH-Hm!?" Daigo cover Valt's mouth.
"Ok, Valt! We get it. Can we just get to the point please?..."
"And every time I hear that sound it some time changes to a something new over and over... And I've been following this sound to the same locations it want me to go every night. But I never make it there because I wake up! And that's were you come in Colis. You got to hypnotized me so I can stay asleep."
"What hypnotize you?! Valt couldn't you leave that to a trained professional?" Said Rantaro.
"You doubt my skills?" Colis replied with a vampire smile.
"Yeah, actually I do!"
"Lollipop..." *snap* Colis snap his finger.
Rantaro fell and pass out.
*snap* Colis snap his finger again.
"Ah!? What the heck!?! What happen!?!" Rantaro awoke up violently.
"You guys stop messing around and get over here." Valt put something on his head.
"Hey check this out!" Open a laptop and press the head camera on his...head.
"I put this tiny little camera on my head so you can see what I see." Valt move his head slightly to give an example.
"Ok, Colis! I'm ready!"
"Wait, Valt? Are you sure about this??..." Daigo question and ask.
"I'm positive!"
"But what happen you get lost somewhere and can't found you?" Rantaro had a good point.
"Don't worry I'll be alright." Valt lay on the sofa.
"And I'll promise you that. Now, Colis! Hypnotize me!"
"Okay, Valt... Take a nice deep breath." Colis holding a dark magic spell book and Cooza was holding one of the stick that smoke for summoning.
Valt took a nice deep breath and relax his body.
"Now...focus on my watch." Colis swing the watch that is ticking.
"Hey, that's my watch..." Cooza pout.
"I'll give it back later..." Colis smile and show his fang.
"Alright..." Cooza shiver and let Colis finish.
"Keep your eye on the watch... You are feeling light as a feather...."
Valt looked at the watch back and forth and slowly feel asleep.
"And now we wait..." Said Cooza.
Colis and Cooza putting the stuff away.
"So what exactly does he do in his sleep?" Question Sisco.

*Smash*

Everyone turn around and see a broken window.
"Like that...." Kit replied to Sisco's question.
"We have liftoff..." Colis smile vampire like.
Everyone gathered up to the laptop and see what's Valt seeing.
His at the forest that's a start. Then somewhere over a log bridge and kept on going and going and going to different place that not even in Spain or BC Sol?...
Colis bring some stuff.
"What are you doing?...." Question Sisco.
"Some snacks in cause things get slow..." Colis eating cherries.
Colis had a good point. Everyone get some snacks of their own. Till some of them worries like a mother and was going after Valt.
"Guys, relax... He's got a long way to go..." Colis point at the laptop's screen.
Valt was somewhere where there tree that are moving fast and mountain. Wait?... Is he on a train right now?....
"Ok! That it we're getting him!" Everyone got up and stop Valt doing stupid things in his sleep walking state.
"Lollipop... *Snap* Skulls... *Snap* Kit-kat... *snap* Glasses... And Bird... *snap* Colis snaps his finger five times and everyone fell on the floor asleep.
He smile and back on the laptop holding a blow of cherries and tomato juice to snack on. And a puzzle game in case his out of snacks. Hour has pass and Valt didn't reach his location yet. He move to country to country to country.... When will he ever stop and reach that location that sound what's him to be?...
Till.... He reach to this country and goes to a different direction into the forest.
Colis was playing with his jigsaw puzzle and then notice Valt was in a forest again. And he saw him zip lining or tie roping?....
"That's a new one?...." That got Colis attention.
Valt walk further into the forest till it got shadowy all the way. It wasn't to dark to see the camera that Valt put on his head.
"Hmmm....???" Colis kept an good eye about this.
Then Valt heard the sound again but louder and clearer. Valt turn his head around and see a back way wall building in the forest cover in green most and the building look old.
"What the?.... *Snap* Hey, sleeping beauty's.." Colis snap his finger to wake them up.
"Ughh... My head...." Kit, Cooza, and Sisco rub their aching head.
Rantaro and Daigo got up and glare at Colis.
"Colis! What did you-"
"Sh! Shut up, and look..." Colis shush Rantaro and pointing at the laptop.
They never believe their eyes.
"Is that?...." Daigo was speechless.
"You know where he is?..." Question Colis looking at his Captain.
"The Snake Pit....." Rantaro replied to Colis's question.
"Dun!... Dun!.... Duuunnn!~" Cooza made dramatic music for the scene.
"The Snake Pit?" Question Sisco, Kit, and Colis.
"That's where we first meet Red Eye.... And Red Eye was secretly Shu all this time...." Said Daigo.
Valt somehow went in and was roaming around the underground halls of the Snake Pit hideout.
Colis press rec just in case something happens.