Chapter 7: Bonding Time

"Hmm....... Hm?" Valt woke up and gets up slowly.
"Where am I?..... And why is my head hurting?...." His vision was blurry and touch his aching head.
"You're in the hotel room. How are you feeling?..." Keyshi touch his forehead with the back of his hand.
"I'm fine but what happen?" Valt move his hand away and ask what happen when he black out.
"You got yourself car sick in the bus. But did you remember anything else?" Keyshi ask.
"No...... Maybe?....... All I remember we were talking and that's all I remember..." Valt still rubbing his aching head.
"Do you remember what we were talking about?" Keyshi ask again.
"No........" Valt wave his head no and can't remember.
Keyshi touch his forehead again.
"Are you sure you're okay?..." He ask and was worry. Valt moves his hand away again.
"Yeah, I'm fine really...." *growled* Valt's stomach growled.
"Ah!... Hehehe.... Guess I'm just hungry that's all. Hehehe...." Valt laughs embarrassingly and scratch the back of his head.
"Hehehe...... I knew you'll say that. Good thing I brought this." Keyshi smile and holding a bowl of hot ramen.
*Gasp* "Spicy Phoenix Ramen! Keyshi!" Valt smile and grabs the bowl. And quickly starts eating it.
"Wait, Valt! It's still-!!!" Keyshi waves his hands for a warning but it was to late.
"AHHH!!!!! SPICY!!!! HOT!!!!" Valt's tongue was burning and on fire.
"Hot.... Hehehe......... Here." Keyshi has him a cup of milk.
Valt garbs the cup of milk quickly and washing it down.
"Ahhh...... *pant pant* I forgot how spicy that was..." His tongue still hurts from the hot ramen.
"Yeah, and you love when I do this." Keyshi grabs Valt's ramen and eat it and breath out fire making a phoenix that looks like it was flying.

" Keyshi grabs Valt's ramen and eat it and breath out fire making a phoenix that looks like it was flying

Valt claps his hands.
"That's still awesome!" He smile and grin.
"I know! And last time you try to do that, you were coughing out smoke."
"Hey, it was spicy! And we were kid! That doesn't count!" Valt pouts.
"I know, I know...." Keyshi smile and kiss Valt's head.
Valt was eating and enjoying his ramen.

*Knock Knock*

Someone knock on the door. Keyshi goes hide somewhere in the room and be an object.
Just in cause...
Valt gets out of bed and put the ramen away and goes to the door. He open the door and see Chris.
"Oh, you're awake. How are you feeling?" Chris ask.
"Fine, thanks for asking." Valt smile.
"And the others?" He ask.
"Some are training and others are exploring." Chris explains.
"Ok..."
"Your friends went exploring parts at town. You can catch up to them."
"I will." Valt nod.
"Alright." Chris smile and leaves.
Valt close the door. Keyshi pops out and gets Valt's shoes.
"So America........ What do you want to do?" Keyshi ask.
"Well for starters meet up with my friends."   
Valt sits down and grabs his shoe.
"And..........."
"Go have fun..." Valt smile and tying his shoe.
"Hmmm........ I that we can use this time to hang and bond together......" Keyshi cross his arms, floats and pouts.
"I do but......... How that possible? Like you're a demon and no one can't even see you but me...." Question Valt.
"True, true..... I did not think this through...." Keyshi put his hand on his chin.
"No, you have not......" Valt smile and giggled a little.
"But we can still talk through minds." Keyshi smile.
"Hmmm?...." Valt was thinking about it.
Keyshi transform into the necklace and floats.
"And I'll be your necklace and no one have to know I'm a demon. But if anyone ask, you bought it. Ok...."
Keyshi was floating as a necklace.
"Hmm?......"
Keyshi floats closer to him.
"Please.......~" He gives puppy's eyes and blinks so innocently. From the charm orb.
"Hmmmm......... Ok, but just one day." Valt smile and points his finger up.
"Yeah!!...... Let's go!!!" Keyshi put himself on Valt's neck and drag him out of the room.
"Hold on, let me put on my shoes." Valt putting on his shoes first and then go outside parts of town.