chapter 01

jordyn's pov...

  "waddup bestfriend." i say as i walk up too my bestfriend (named chynnah. shes lightskinned, about 5'8, shes a stud, and shes 18, birthday sep.28th.)

  "waddup nigga." she says too me as we begin too walk too our first class.

"so, i heard how you just went over that bit Avery house, and licked her pussy." i tell her with a goofy ass smirk on my face.

  "what the fuck, how you kno- no i didnt bit." she say's pushing me.

   "bitt, you just got caught up in a lie dumb ass." i say laughing as we walk into mrs.Fagans class.

  "heey fags." i hear sayria (cute, dark skinned, long curly natural hair, 5'3, age 18 birthday august the 11th.) say as she walks up too us and hugs us, and pull us into a group hug.

   "waddup keith." me & chynnah say using her boyfriends name (keithan, 6'1, dark-skinned, nappy fro, and white teeth).

  "yall need too stop." Sayria says smiling showing her small cute gap making me smile.

   "Alright everyone, get quite. I am about too begin too teach now." Mrs.fagan says, and me Sayria, and chynnah goo find us some seats.

i sit beside this cute lightskinned boy thats name Demarcavius or some shit sitting with this thick ass girl named Diamond.ive seen him around sometimes, his ass fat as fuck and that shit just be moving every time i see cuh walk.

   "wadddup lil dude." i say too him, causing him too look my way wave at me and go back whispering too Diamond.

   *fast foward to 5 hours later..."

        "that lil lightskinned boy named demarcavius is fine as fuck booy. i might just make him mine one day." i tell Chynnah, and Sayria as we walk too Chynnah's dorm room.

   "yeaa, i peeped how you was trynna make yo voice deeper when you said whats up to him... talking bout some lil dude." Sayria says trying too crack on me or some shit.

    "ahh nigga, yous a lame for that one." Chynnah says giggling as she looks at her phone as always...

  "yall just hating shiid." I tell them shrugging my shoulders.

   we get too Chynnah's dorm room and walk too her bed and we all just free fall on that bit.

  "so, how was yall day?" i ask them pulling out my gold iphone 7.

   "good." they both say at the same time as they both lay on the bed looking at their phones.

     i play with my phone for a bit until i get bored, and i check the time , because boys can't be in the girls dorm no later than 5:35, because these hoes getting pregnant and shiit but, shiid its about 5:35 so i just get my ass up.

   "aye yall im bouta head out..." i say as i walk too the door not getting any response from them, because they're lost in their phones.

   i walk out the door, and close it behind me and begin my walk too the boys side of the campus.

  i bump into someone a lil shortier than me, because i was looking at my phone and shit, and i guess i knocked their small ass down, so i put my phone in my pocket too help them up and it's demar.

   "ohh shiit my bad baby..." i say helping him up.

  "you're good." he says dusting his self off, and trying too get away as quick as he can, but i grab onto his shoulder."

  "where you headed? maybe i can walk with you." i say turning him around.

    "umm... 7/11..." he says shyly playing with his fingers... he on that lil baby shit, but i be seeing him turning up and shit like that at parties and shit...

   "ight. it aint no need of you being shy. im not gone hurt you lil dude." i say snickering as we begin too walk too 7/11.

  "oh yeah and my name is Jordyn, everybody call me jaay except for the people ive know for years, and allat." i tell him as we walk.

  "okaay cool, my name is Demarcavius." He tells me as if i dont know that...

   "ighht." i say as i nod my head as if i didnt know that at all.

   we walk into 7/11 and he walks too the front and picks up some hot fries, and too the freezer too get a sprite.

    i got fries, and some Fiji water with too go with it.

  we walk up too the cash register too pay for our items, and he tries too pay, but i quickly take out my cash and tell him thats alright.

we begin too walk back too our dorms when a good ass idea pops up in my head...

"aye, you wanna chill at my place?" i ask him and he looks up at me with his brown eyes and thinks for a second before nodding his head... he still on this shy shit...

we make our way into my dorm , and i close the door behind us locking it and going too my couch and sitting on it.

    we pull out our snacks and drinks out of our bags, and begin too munch on our food...

   "so, what you here for?" i ask him out of the blue.

  "umm, i want too be a physical therapist pne day. how about you?" he says looking down as he eats a hot fry out of his bag.

    "shiid, i wanna start my own restaurant, and build an homeless shelter one day..." i tell him as i sip on my water.

    "thats good." he says smiling showing his pearly whites...

     "yeaah." i say smirking. "you have a cute smile." i say with the smirk still plastered onto my face.

  "thank you." he says smiling more harder than he was.

   "welcome..." i say as i grab the fire stick and turn on some riverdale...

    we sit on the  and watch riverdale, after we've gotten too know each other, and he is no longer on that shy shit anymore. ive been catching him staring a few times, but shiid it just lets me know that he is somewhat into which is good.

   i turn my head too him, and stare and his pink plump lips. i guess he catches me staring, because he looks at me too blushing.

  i smirk and get lost in his eyes then and i guess our heads some how just started drifting too each other, and we just started making out.

   we explore each others mouths, and i taste the sprite he drunk after he was done eating his hot fries...

  i break the kiss by putting my lips on the side of his neck, and i stop myself before i end up going way too far with him, because he did tell me he was a virgin.

  we stare in each others eyes for a minute, after he breaks the silence after saying he had too go and he will see me tomorrow, and i just nod my head, because i gave him my number and all that good shit earlier, and he just leaves...

are you liking the characters so far? all of them bitches are actually living people except mrs.fagan...

     i hope you enjoyed that little romance shit i put in,and fyi everyone in this story are freshmen's in college lmao. i hope you enjoyed this chapter(1220 words)