chapter 04

jordyn's pov...

im chilling in my room with my friends Naya (stud, afro dyed brown at the top, and blonde on the bottom, glasses, 18 years old birthday september 30th), marissa (white girl, long red dyed hair, freckles, 19 years old birthday march 8th), chynnah, and sayria.

we're on the phone with one of our friends named Jaleal (braids, brown skin, pretty, birthday december, 22nd) discussing how she heard this wanna be ass nigga, Terrence & his man built ass sister Makia talking about us in one of her classes.

"i dont get it, because the bitches stay in our face." sayria says tracing the lines on her hand with a mug on her face.

"mhm, and you already beat the bitch once... she about too have all of us jump on her, and her bitch boy ass brother." chynnah says rolling her eyes.

"i'm gone stomp the hoe head in." naya says looking out of the window.

"there the bitches goo right there."naya says hopping off of the bed and dashing too the door making us all get up and run outside too get too Makia and Terrence.

"you wanna speak on my name and shit, but constantly be in a bitch face." naya says running up on her grabbing her hair, and slinging her too the ground.

Makia tries too get up, but sayria kicks her in the head making her body fall too the ground again.

chynnah, naya, sayria, and marissa begins too beat her head in stomp her and pull her stale ass weave making her brother jump in.

i run up on him making sure our bodies collide as hard as possible know him down too the ground and i start too just swing at his head as hard as i can.

i trip over his body as im beating him, and he tries too get on top of me, but i grab his hood bringing his body towards me, and i fling him off of me.

i sit on top of his body as i begin too hit him in his nose repeatedly until i see blood.

i get up off of him stepping on a rock with my bare feet (i dont have any shoes on...) and kick him in his head causing him too cover his face with his hands.

i see makia laid out on the ground crying, and i look up too see my lil crew or whatever just standing there looking at me.

i walk past them too my dorm, and i guess they followed behind me, because when i tried too close the door somebody stopped it from closing, and i walk too my bed and slump down on it...

"yall lets watch a movie...l sayria says laying beside me on my bed resting her head on me.

i pull out my Roku remote, and go too some horror movie called 'Satanic'.

i look too my right too see marissa and naya kissing, so i pull out my phone too be petty and take a picture too send too my streaks.

after that i goo too my messages, and skip past some of them and see that i have a message from one of my clients. (im a undercover drug dealer, no one knows but me shiid.)

message from client: 'aye you ill give you a 10 for a gram'

message from me: 'a gram of what?'

message from client: 'umm... bubble gum😭'

message from me: 'damn you bouta be gone😭' i say.

message from client:'ROFL, buhh shiid can you meet me at 7/11?'

message from me:'yeaah, im on my way widd it right now'

end of convo...

i get up slowly letting sayria's head off slide off me as she sleeps with everybody else.

i grab my gun out of my top drawer putting it on my hip in my gym shorts, just in case i gotta blow a brains out, and i grab a little baggie of that mutha fucking bubble gum shit. (i sell, but i do not smoke!)

i slip on my slides, and make my way out of my dorm while everyone is sleep.

i begin too cross the street too 7/11, and i see a male figure with dreads walking my way.

i put my hand in my pocket, where the weed is located at, and i dap him up with my other, and all of that.

he hand me my money, and i hand him his weed. we walk or separate ways, and i turn around too see Demarcavius walking with his head down too 7/11.

i walk up too him, and grab him scaring him a little.

"waddup." i say giving him a little peck on his forehead.

"heey." he says smiling giving me a peck on my lips.

"whatchu going in here for?" i ask him.

"just getting a snack." he tells me looking me in my eyes.

"well, let me walk you in here cus you know this aint the most innocent part of town." i say with my arm around his waist as i walk him into the store.

he walks too goo get him a bag of Hershey kisses, and a pineapple fanta, and i walk him back too the cash register.

he puts his snacks on the counter, and i pull the ten out of my pocket that i just made paying for his items.

i grab his bags handing it too him, and he thanks me as he grabs them.

he grabs my hand as we walk, causing me too look down at him with a little smirk, and we cross the street back too the college campus.

"how did you get those scratches on your forehead, and why are your knuckles bruised.l he asks me looking at me with a worried look on his face.

"because i was fighting lil dude." i tell him looking him in his eyes.

"were you fighting Terrence." he asks me giggling.

"yeah, how'd you know?" i ask him snickering.

"because, i saw him and his sister earlier bruised up." he says laughing.

"yeah, im surprised they still walking around looking like that. Makia lost a tooth, but its not visible, and Terrence just looks a whole ass mess." i say shaking my head.

"yeaah." he says laughing one last time.

"well shiid im about too head home." i say grabbing his face kissing him.

"okaay bye.." he says as we walk our separate ways.

i had too put a lil drama in the story. i got the ideaa from my sister jaleal lmao... (1103 words)