chapter 06

jordyn's pov...

i am in this uber with Derrel, and Demar on my way too the all white party, and i've felt this nigga Derrel burning holes on my face for the last seven minutes of the car ride...

"yoo, what're you—" i say but immediately shutting my mouth too stop from causing a whole physical altercation.

"what?" Demarcavius says looking at me like i was crazy as fuck.

"yo bestfriend is irritating me right now... he wont stop staring at a nigga." i say placing my hand on my head.

"nigga nobodies looking at you." Derrel says looking out the window.

"aye yall we here." the uber driver says unlocking the doors.

i quickly hop out the car while holding the door for Demar too come out, and his bestie tries too slide his way out but i close the door just too be petty.

"jordyn stop that." Demar says opening the door for his friend.

we walk into the palace, and i walk right too the bar where my whole little crew was at wiith my arm wrapped around demars waist.

i see sayria and keith all booed up, and my bestfriend kj, my other bestfriend chynnah, naya and jaleal.

"wadd it doo my niggas!" i semi yell and they doo the same back.

i hug and dap everyone up as well as demar and i order me something to drink.

"aye can i have a two shots of vodka." i say too he bartender handing him a ten dollar bill.

he slides me my beverage and thats when something catches my attention and its that demar isnt with me anymore so i start too look around.

"sayria you seen demar?" i ask her as she smiles at me drunkly.

"boy he went too the bathroom chill out." she tells me smiling while her and keithan drunkly sway back and forth to the music blasting in the club.

i turn around and chug my two shots down feeling the burn and i head too the bathroom.

"aye demar you good." i ask him bumping into him making me light headed
even though i only took two shots...

"yeah im good. i just had too pee." he says smiling giving me a peck on my lips and walking out of the bathroom.

i begin too feel like im about too faint and i just crash onto the ground not able too move a muscle.

Derrels pov...

so, while jordyn had his back too his drinks i slipped some pills in them which would temporarily paralyze him, and make him hallucinate.

i walk out of the stall i was in while i waited for him too just crash down and i look at him for a minute as he lays their high as a kite.

its time for me too make my move... i take off my pants and then slide his off and insert his penis inside of me. i've been waiting on this for a minute... ive always had a crush on this dude, and im finally going too get him after i break him and demar up with my little sneaky plan.

i take out my phone texting demar too come too the bathroom as quick as he can as i ride Jordyns soft dick as he just lays there paralyzed probably thinking im demar.

"what do you need bes—" i hear demar say causing me too smirk while i look at him.

i give him a little small wave before bending down and kissing Jordyn, so he wont get suspicious on why Jordyn is laying their with an blank expression on his face.

"what the fuck." i hear him say with the door slamming behind him... i guess he ran out, because when i looked up he was gone, i guess my work here is done... they're officially done talking after this, snd i will have Jordyn all too myself.

Sayria pov....

A bitch is having the time of her life, im drunk as fuck , with my man, and im loving the music, but while i am dancing i see Demarcavius rushing out of the club with tears on his eyes, so i rush too see whats up.

i grab his arm and he tries too get out of my grasp so i hold on tighter.

"Demar whats wrong?" i ask pulling him into a hug and he begins too sob.

"i caught Darrel, and Jordyn in the bathroom having sex." he says sobbing between every word he says.

i instantly get fueled with anger, because all jordyn do is brag about this dude, and he wants too go waist this poor boys time by sleeping with other niggas who are DL...

i grab chynnah and kj too tell them what happened, and we all rush too the bathroom too see if they're still there, and we see Jordyn laid on the ground with an blank expression on his face and tears on his face while Darrel is just standing over him with a smirk on his face.

"what in the fuck did you doo too my bestfriend bro." kj says running up on Darrel grabbing him by his shirt slamming him too the glass mirror breaking it.

me, and chynnah run too jordyn too see if he is even alive, so i check and he's still breathing... he looks paralyzed, and his eyes are very low

"get yo ass up jordyn." chynnah says shaking him but he just lays there.

it makes me more mad that i see that he cant even help his self up, so i get up and run too Derrel, take off my heels and begin too beat his head in with him.

"what the fuck did you do too him!" i yell out as i hitt him with the shoe and blood gets all over my white dress.

"sye now what the fuck is going on." keithan says pulling everyone off of Derrel.

Derrel stands up with a bloody face, and a few scratches, and a black eye.

"he did some shit too Jordyn." chynnah says as she holds him in her arms with tears rolling down her face.

"i drugged him bitch. he's temporarily paralyzed..." derrel mumbles but loud enough for everyone too hear.

"what the fuck you doo that for?" Keithan says pushing him.

i step up in it because shen my man goes off i goo off and its gone be like that forever hell...

Demarcavius pov...

i am walking down the street alone with no one around me with tears all over my face at like 11:34 at night.

i hear some footsteps behind me , but i just ignore them, but i turn around because they begin too get louder like they're running towards me and my heart begins too race.

i feel someone tackle me and begin too beat me and i swing back as hard as i can, but its like multiple of people are hitting me and i dont know who.

"please stop!" i yell out in pain as i feel the people jump me, but they continue too kick, and punch me.

i feel one more blow too my head, but it felt like a heaving metal bar and i black out... what a fucking night

thanks for reading chapter 6 of my book, im trying too add on too the drama so yeah i guess in moving too fast. demar snd jordyn are not in a relationship theyre only talking... theyve known eachother for like a month now... and ig thats all you need too know im tired as fuck. thanks for reading! (1280) words