Chapter 07

Demarcavius pov...

"what we gone do with this nigga when he wakes up." i hear Derrell say as i slowly wake up to a huge headache, and open my eyes too see everything as a big blur.

my vision slowly begins too come back, and i try too get up, but i immediately feel a foot kick me in the chest causing me to wheeze and fall to the ground.

"stay yo ass down." i hear Derrell say causing my eyes to tear up as my vision restores back, and i can see him looking at me with this disgusting look on his face.

"what the fuck are you doing too me." i say as i get up ignoring all the pain, and i grab Darrells hair, and throw his head to the hard concrete ground.

i see a metal bat on the ground, but i see some other man in all black charging at me, so i quickly swing the bar at his head.

"oww fuck." he says falling to the ground making a gun slide right to me. God is good isn't he.

i quickly throw the metal bar to the other side of the cold stone room thats lit up by a small ceiling light thats barley hanging on with wires sticking out.

"stay the fuck down, and let me get outta here." i say waving the gun at the both of them while they lay on the ground. i slowly creep to the door, but i'm stopped when i run into a body, so i turn around and pistol whip whoever it is.

"oww, fuck demar." i hear jordyn say.

"oh its you. get on the ground bitch." i say kicking him in his stomach. he really just played me then kidnapped me with these bitches.

"why did you do it." i say as i point the gun at him and my eyes start to tear up.

"let me explain nigga." he says quickly getting up and snatching the gun out of my hand, snd unloading it.

"Derrell drugged me, raped me, and then got beat the fuck up, but he escaped when he was in the hospital so i tracked his phone using the snapchat map. i know what a dumb ass too have is location on, and i came too save you." he tells me causing me to run to Derrell and start stomping the shit outta him.

"fuck... you... bitch..." i say as i stomp on his head repeatedly, but jordyn stops me by grabbing me and then i hear 3 gun shots causing my heart to stop.

i turn my head too look at derrell, and i see him on the ground with a blood streaming out of his head in three different spots causing me too tear up. i hear four more gun shots, snd i just close my eyes and cry while im in jordyn arms.

i know this chapter short af, and i know ive been gone for too long its just i've been going through some things, and ive been busy, but im backk....