chapter 08

Demarcavius pov...

   "you... you just killed them." i say as i cry in Jordyn arms refusing too look at the dead bodies in the room with me.

     "i know you didn't want it too turn out this way, but thats the only way i could keep you safe." "now let me get you outta here asap." jordyn says picking me up bridal style walking me out of the gloomy room we were in.

  "you know i love you right?" jordyn asks me putting me down.

   "yeah i can tell now... i love you too." i say grabbing his face and smashing my lips unto his.

  as we kiss our tongues begin too dance while he puts his arms around my waist holding me, and i'm loving every second of this.

   i break our kiss to catch my breath, but only too start too kiss him again one last time.

we finally break from our little make out and we hear a voice say, "y'all niggas done yet?", and jordyn turns around fast as fuck and points his gun at the random buff, dark skinned dude with hella tattoos all over his body, only too out it back down.

  "you cant be doing shit like that Ceaser." jordyn says locking hands with me, and walking too the man i guess that name is Ceaser.

    "waddup shaawty?" he says furrowing his eyebrows sticking his hand out. i shake his hand, and the hand shake was aggressive as fuck girl like oh my god what is this nigga on.

  "my name is ceaser as jordyn just said, and im your boyfriends cousin, so don't try him on no fuck shit or imma be cleaning yo body up next." ceaser says walking too the room where jordyn shot Derrell and that random man at with s big duffel bag and gloves on.

   "ighht broo ill holla at you later. im about too take Demar out." Jordyn says putting his hand on my waist walking out of the building.

when we make it out all that i say too myself is 'oh shit we're in the middle of fucking no where' its like a fucking dessert out here theres nothing but a road and fucking dry ground.

"shaawty we all the way in fucking Unadilla, lets get back to the A asap." Jordyn says walking to his car.

  he opens the door for me, and i hop in hanking him, then he closes the door behind him, and he hops in then starts riding down the road.

  4 hours later...

   "wake up we home." Jordyn says shaking me viciously.

   i open my eyes, and i see we're at the schools campus. "okaay, but my key though?" i ask him.

he reaches in his bomber jacket pocket, and grabs out a phone, and my keys.

"awwh, thanks bae." i say snatching my stuff out of his band and hopping out of the car.

     i wait for him to get out of the car, so he could walk with me to my dorm room, and possibly stay the night with me, because sheesh.

    we make it too my dorm room, and i unlock the door stepping in holding the door for him.

"you can go." he says closing the door, and locking it, and i walk right to the bathroom too get in the shower.

i walk into the bathroom and grab a washcloth and towel, and hop on the shower letting thr water hit my body.

i grab my dove soap, and clean myself making sure i washed every inch of my body, because tonight i wanna get freaky with my mann.

  i rinse my body off, and i feel a pair of hands around my waist, and a large thick rod like object touch my butt making it obvious that its jordyn.

  he begins too suck on my neck, and he slides his finger in me thrusting it in and out.

i let out little moans, snd he slips he finger out of my butthole and slides his penis in there giving me a little pain from the back, because this is my first time or whateva.

  he begins to thrust in and out of me, and 30 seconds later he is fucking beating my back out.

   i've never felt anything like this in my life at all, and this shit is painful, but amazing at the same time.

23 minutes later...

   i feel jordyn nut in my, and i immediately almost fall, and he catches me, and carries me out of the bathroom drying me off, and laying me under my sheets.

i slip my underwear on that i already had on my bed, and i immediately dose off to sleep.

i told myself i wouldnt make this over 600 words, but this shit is just so fascinating and yea... thanks for reading