Chapter 11

Jordan pov...

'Yo this shit cannot be happening...' I say to myself to see me, and Demar faces and names on the news of the tv screen...

The bodies of Darrel, and his home boy bodies was found plus my cousins body was too dog what in the fuck... There must have been somebody else there with us.

I grab my keys off of the couch, and room to Demars room, snatching him out of bed, and running out of the dorm with him over my shoulder into the car.

I throw him in the back seat, and slam the door and thats when I hear a voice say, "has bitch you thought you were going to get away, but i was there the whole time." I looked, and saw that it was Terence .

I pulled my gun out of my car, and gave him a bullet to the head.

I hopped in the car, and sped off of the campus.

"What the fuck Jordyn!" Demar says smacking me from the back seat.

"Bae we got to get out of here for real... we're all over the news and shit." I say hitting the steering wheel.

"How the fu—... are you fucking serious?!?" He yells hitting my seat.

I keep driving in guilt as I speed past all the cars, and pass red lights.

"Well, you need to slow the fuck down before the police see yo dumb ass." Demar says with attitude, and I do what he says, because he's right...

"And where is my phone?" He asks hopping in the passenger seat.

"... I left them hoes." I say as I pull onto the interstate.

"Okaay, well I need a new one to call my mom." He says slouching down in the seat.

"You need to shut up, and go to sleep. I got this..." I say giving me a death glare.

He exhales very hard, and loud, and closes his eyes turning up the radio, and Beyoncé and Jay-Z 'On the Run part 2' comes on, blasting through the speakers.

"Who wants that perfect love story anyway, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
Who wants that hero love that saves the day, anyway
Cliché, cliché, cliché, cliché
What about the bad guy goes good, yea
And the missing love that's misunderstood, yea
Black hour glass, our glass toast to clichés in a dark past
Toast to clichés in a dark past."

Book 2 coming out soon! (This book is over with this was just a short story.) my mind was stuck, but now I have time to actually think this book out and plan. Hope you enjoyed book one be prepared for book 2 ☺️. (Ik it was all over the place I started writing it when I was 13 lmfao...)