chapter 02

Demarcavius pov...

      "sis, when i tell you i bout fainted when his lips touched mine." i say dramatically fanning myself, as i tell my bestfriend Diamond about me and Jaay's small little kiss.

         "bitch, i'm surprised you walked out of his dorm room a virgin, because i would've went too stripping away right when his lips touched my neck." she says looking me in my eyes.

     "girl please, you know im not that type of person..." i say as i roll my eyes at her.

   "mmp, whatever. you gone have too give it up one day sweet heart." she says as she takes her phone out, and start scrolling...

      i looked around the lunch room for a minute, until i spotted Jaay sitting at one of the tables laughing with this crowd of people.

   i guess he felt me staring at him, because he looked right in my direction, and gave me a lil wave and a head nod, and i just waved and looked away quickly.

   "bitch, he just caught me staring at him." i say to Diamond, and feel my phone vibrate soo i pull it out and its a message from jaay.

    messages

           jaay:"waddup demar😈🧡"

          me:"heey jaay🤞🏾"

       jaay:"wanna come over, and chill again today?"

    me:"yeaah that'll be cool."

   jaay:"ight bet. ig ill see you around lil dude."

me:"ighht coo"

  End of convo...

     "welp, i guess im going too his place too chill later on..." i tell Diamond, and she looks up at me, and starts smiling.

   "gone head and get yo lil dick appointment." she tells me as she nudged my shoulder a little.

    "we're only chilling." i tell her rolling my eyes.

  i check the time on my phone, and see that i can finally leave this place, and goo too my dorm, so i got up, and Diamond got up with me, and we exchanged hugs, kisses, and all of that as we went our separate ways.

   i walk into my dorm room, and walk straight too the bathroom too take a shower.

   i strip out of my clothes, showing my naked figure in the bathrooms mirror and i just cut the shower on.

  i hop in the hot steaming water, and it stings a little, but i just ignore the pain, and grab my dove body wash and begin cleaning my body.

   i make sure i wash my neck with a regular soap bar, just in case he like sucks on my neck again, and he wont be tasting something weird of his tongue.

    i step out of the shower, turning off the water, and grab a towel, and begin drying my body off with it.

   i wrap the towel around my waist and grab my toothbrush and begin too brush my teeth, after i am done brushing my teeth i grab the baby oil, and rub that on my legs and arms.

   i put on some deodorant, then slip on some underwear before stepping out of the bathroom, just incase someones in here.

   i goo too my room, and grab some Nike gym shorts, and a orange muscle shirt out of my dresser.

   i pull out some regular white socks, and slip them on my feet  before slipping on my slides.

   i walk into the bathroom where my phone is at charging, and take it off the charger and see i have a message from jaay saying, 'you can come now' and i just reply back with an simple 'k, im omw right now'. i take my phone off of the charger, and grab my keys putting them around my neck, and walk too Jaay's dorm room, which is not that far from me.

   Jaay' pov...

   phone convo with Liyaah/ my rolldawwg.

    "yeah he on his way right ni." i tell her on the phone.

    "well ight, keep ya lil man in your pants tonight." she tells me being sarcastic.

    "mann bye." i laugh hanging up the phone.

     end of convo...

  I hear about 3 soft knocks on the door, and i walk too it unlocking it, and there goes the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. Demar.

   "waddup lil dude." i say pulling him in a hug as he walked in, and shutting the door behind him.

   "heey." he says hugging me back.

    "what do you want too watch?" i ask him pulling out the fire stick and going to netflix.

   "jane the virgin?" he asks me.

  "yeaah, lets do that." i say as i search the name of the show up, and click on it.

  we sit in silence as we wait for the show too load up, and there it goes season 1 episode 1...

   he lays his head on my lap as we watch the show, and i just wrap my arm around him.

  after a couple of hours we have switched the tv show too an horror movie named clown or some shit, and we're now all cuddled up on the couch.

   i look at his lips again, and he looks at me with his brown pretty eyes, and he looks at my torso area (i dont have a shirt on so its exposing my dark chocolate skin.)

  i lift his head up by holding his chin and we begin too kiss, and he pushes me down on the couch, as he sits on my lap  as we kiss letting me taste his fresh minty breath.

i get lost in out kiss, snd i put my hands in his underwear cuffing his ass cheeks, and out of nowhere i just him, and he lets out soft moans as my finger goes in, and out of him.

  i break the kiss again, by kissing on his neck and i guess he was about too bust a nut or some shit, because he started flenching and all of that, and he let our a loud moan as i sucked on his neck, and took my hands out of his underwear.

  i continue too suck on his neck for a while, and i give him one more kiss before he falls asleep on me, so i just shut my eyes, and did the same.

     thanks for reading the second chapter of my book, hope you enjoyed it. (1045 words)