chapter 09

Demarcavius pov...

  "these hoes will set you up tell you they love you they dont mean it..."

   i hear nba youngboy song plays while Jordyn voice is singing the lyrics.

  i open my eyes, and look over at him too see him scrolling on his phone probaly on instagram, and i just turn my head and smirk , because he was out cold last night snoring and junk... thats just what i do though.

  "nigga i just seen you look at me i know you up." jordyn says as i feel bis body hover over mine, and his lips on my forehead.

   "ewww." i joke whipping the kiss off of my forehead.

"dont do that... thats why yo breath stinky." he says moving from over me.

  "thats why i dont like you." i say turning around facing him and sticking my tongue out, and he holds his nose causing me and him to burst out into laughter.

  "i cant stand you." i say getting up, and going too the bathroom too brush my teeth, and wash my face.

     i open the drawer with my tooth brush and tooth paste in it, and i see Darrels, and it causes me to tear up, but i just whip them away.

i grab my toothbrush, and begin too take care of my hygiene...

jordyns pov...

  i lay in demars bed thinking about yesterday and everything that went down feeling a little guilty for shooting those two dudes out of anger, but i had to protect demar.

by the thought of that i grabbed gis phone and texted all of his friends and texted them, "i just went on a little small get away at a cousins house, sorry for worrying you guys."

you might be thinking why i just did that, but i dont need the feds finding out about me murdering niggas out here.

I take a few silly photos on demars phone and post them on his snapchat and instagram story while hes in the bathroom, and after i took about seven he comes out finally

"you finally out of there." i say putting his phone down.

"boy be quiet." he says as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"what you wanna do today?" I ask him wrapping my arm around his shoulder.

"i wanna eat, and smoke." he says looking at me with a serious look on his face causing me too laugh.

"where you wanna go eat at, and what're trying to smoke nigga?" i say laughing at him.

"im trying to smoke some good kush lil nigga." he says as he smokes a imaginary blunt.

"bet." I say as i get up, and grab my hoodie with the weed, and back wood in it.

i pull out the drugs winking at him.

"you sure you wanna do this?" i ask him as i continue to wink at him for laughs and giggles.

"yes nigga now come on." He says with that same serious look he his face that he put on earlier.

"igght, and you need to stop looking like that."

I say walking back to the bed, and sitting next to him again.

i begin to roll the back wood, and i finish in like one minute, and i put the blunt to my mouth lighting it as i inhale.

i pass it too him, and he puts it to his mouth, and inhales the back wood blowing out smoke surprising me, because he is smoking the correct way.

"i'm surprised you now what you're doing..." I say, and he gives me a 'ha bitch' look.

"you must not know what i used to to back in the day." he says as he continues to hit the back wood.

"nigga please." i say laughing snatching the blunt out of his hands.

Imma post the rest of it on a new chapter.. i been wrote this but im just now publishing it lmfao