Chapter 10

Demar's pov...

   "move the hell out the way you slow bitch!" i yell out of the window to this girl who's taking her time crossing the street.

"Bae chill out you high." Jordan says laughing.

   "im hungry..." i say slumping down in the passenger seat.

       "Bitch you don't tell me what to do." the same ugly ass girl with that ugly ass purple in her head yells putting up the middle finger.

  thats when Jordan rolls down his window and yells, "bitch cross the rode before i hit yo ass!", and i just laugh, and he looks at me and burst out into laughter as well.

we sit there, and laugh for about twenty seconds, and then all we hear is a horn being blown. i look up, and see that it was a green light; we were to distracted laughing that we didn't notice.

10 mins later....

   "bae wake up." i feel myself being shook by Jordan while hes laughing. we're high as fuck.

     "get yo goofy, silly, stupid ass off me." i say pushing him into the dash board like hes some kind of germ.

I get out of the car with jordan, and i some how begin to Vogue to the entrance of the restaurant.

   "ouuu lemme try." jordan says, and he begins to vogue with me.

  we get to the entrance, and i see a white lady, with a mixed little boy that i guess is her son, so i act like im about to hod the door an she smiles and thanks me as she gets close to the door, and i hit a soft death drop.

"oh shit... oh shit!" Jordan says laughing hard as fuck to the point he gets on the ground with me laughing hard a hell causing me to die of laughter.

I know this short and silly or whatever just trying to add more chapters, so short chapters are the move for now lmfao. name change to hoeyonce 🤩