Disclaimer

None of the scenarios in place in this book are stolen from other people's work.

All my ideas come from my imagination, and if any are the same or closely similar to someone else's work, that is pure coincidence.

This book is for mature readers. As you have now been informed by the disclaimer and by the mature audience warning on the book home page, you can not report or complain about foul language, smut scenes, descriptive violence, and so forth.

As I am Australian, some of my words you may be unsure of. If you do not know what they are, or are unsure of what they are, comment on it and I will tell you.

You can reach my public profile in the picture below.

  Jax's p.o.v prologue

Here we go again.

Another move. Another school. Another bunch of friends. But this time, different reason.

My grandparents just passed away, and my mother being an only child, had received all of their belongings, including their home.

We moved to the town of Sutton. It's 'The town that tries to be a city'. Not kidding. This town has two skyscrapers, vein subways that lead to major cities, and even a Starbucks.

Everything here is new to me. But I am at my new school, and I have a good feeling about this on-

The laptop was slammed shut before I could finish my blog.

"Look what we have here boys. Fresh meat." A muscular boy with black hair and brown eyes smirked at me while laughing to his friends.

"So, R.L Stein, you have any skills? Rugby?" He asked as he knelt in front of me, placing his hand beside my head on the tree behind me.

"No. I am a writer." I replied, trying to open my laptop back up. He placed all his fingers on the laptop, pushing the screen down again.

"Basketball?" He asked another question, raising a brow at me.

"No, I am a writer." I repeated, saying the word writer louder and clearer.

I tried opening the laptop once more, hoping him and his friends would take a hint, but he closed the lid once more. I sighed and shook my head slightly.

"Not even soccer?" He asked, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"You want to know what skills I have?" I began, placing both hands on top of each other on my laptop. He raised a brow at me. "I can explain things to dumbasses who don't understand grade 2 speech. I. Do. Not. Play. Sports. I. Am. A. Writer." I said in an annoyed tone.

"Here that boys? J.K Rowling here called me a dumbass." He smirked as he looked at his mates, who were laughing amongst themselves.

I seen him place my laptop on the grass beside me, stand up and pick me up by my sides, hanging me by my white shirt on a tree branch.

"Real mature guys!" I sighed as I crossed my arms. They all laughed to eachother and began to walk away. "Ha! The jokes on you, fuckface! J.K Rowling is a girl!" I shouted back at him, causing him to stop and turn back around.

"You just don't know when to stop, do you?" He sighed. I was expecting him to punch me, and had already prepared for the hit, but my face dropped when he bent down and picked up my laptop.

That had all my work on it. All my photos of my father and I, all my novels, everything. If he throws that, I will literally have no future.

He smirks at the laptop, holds it forward slightly, and throws it backwards. But it didn't hit the ground. It was grabbed by yet another muscular guy, but he had brown hair and silver eyes. I have never seen anyone with silver eyes before.

I didn't even see him standing there. He put the laptop behind his back, not saying a word, and looked to his side at a girl with dark brown hair. And she had very dark blue eyes, with a black ring around the outside of the blue.

"Okay, dipshit. Don't mess with him." The girl warned. I was thankful that someone was standing up for me. All she did was look at him in an intimidating manner and he turned around and looked at me.

The idiot who put me up here, reluctantly took me off the tree branch, patting off my sleeves and sighing.

"You're lucky you have these two to save you. Because next time, they won't be around and I will show you what happens when you mess with me." He threatened as he pretended to bro hug me.

"Get lost, A.J." The girl said as she folded her arms in front and leaned on one leg.

The boys walked away, looking like they were just embarrassed by a toddler.

"You okay?" She asked, looking back at me.

"I'm fine. Thanks." I said with a slight smile.

"Anytime. I'm Ali, this is Evan." She introduced, offering her hand.

I went to shake it, but the Evan guy immediately placed her hand by her side. I awkwardly retreated my hand back and placed it in my pocket.

"So. I guess we have to get to class. I'll see you around." She smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah...see ya around..." I replied, unsure of how I should answer in front of her protective friend.

Evan handed me back my laptop, not giving me a chance to thank him, turned around, grabbed her hand, and walked off quickly.

"You are not seeing him again." I heard him growl as they were walking away.

"It's called being nice. Stop being in dead mode and lighten up." She replied, causing my head to follow them as they walked away.

Well, I have never heard that as a comeback. I noticed that he shot his head to the sighed and looked at her with an annoyed expression, but continued walking.

I sat back down, opened my laptop, and finished off my blog.

I have a good feeling about this one...

...scratch that. Welcome to Sutton High. Your cliche clique filled school with the pretty girl that's out of my league.

•••

Hope you guys enjoyed my prologue!😊

Hope you enjoy the rest of the book more😊

~Aimee Rose x