IV

(I have never seen this movie)
Don't worry about Christian's family, but the way Christian and Ana are is how Evan and Ali are. The way Christian treats Ana in this scene is how Evan treats Ali.

 The way Christian treats Ana in this scene is how Evan treats Ali

Ali~

I thought long and hard about my dream-if you would call it that. I sat at the light marble island table, with a cup of coffee in front of me. While I was subconsciously stirring it, I thought of more questions. I didn't think that was possible.

Was Elizabeth Jax's family? Or perhaps a close friend? What if, what if she was his girlfriend?

Something about that thought irked me. Oh nevermind, I have Evan and I love him. And he loves me-in his own way.

Maybe this 'dream' was just a side effect of the transition. Evan is turning me into what he is. A vampire. This partially was and wasn't my choice.

A little while ago, I was hit by a car. I was near death, and in the middle of nowhere. Evan had found me, and rushed me back to his home. His adoptive mother and biological father had given me this silver liquid, that healed me almost instantly. But my body felt numb, my vision was blurry and I felt cold. I had asked them what was happening to me, but they didn't tell me. They looked at Evan and signalled something, and he picked me up and took me to a basement in his house.

He explained to me that he was a vampire, and that he won't hurt me. I didn't believe him at first, but then he opened some coolers and pulled out blood bags. I thought he was a psychopath but he said that he was hiding documents about missing people that the rogue vampires had killed. It took a while for him to convince me, but then he decided that the only way to prove it, was to show me his fangs. He said that the liquid they had given me was to heal me, but that it won't last long and that he had to turn me.

I was reluctant, but agreed. I have to go to his house once a week for ten weeks, just so he could finish the transition. I only had three weeks left until I was turned. I already had the side effects coming. My fangs were coming out last night, and that hurt like a bitch, but Evan said that it won't hurt again. He said that next week, my eyes will have changed to a silver color, like his. And the week after that, I will become more 'ninja like'. Then on the final week, I will have cravings, so he will take me to his house, where he will help me through that final process.

I had a crush on him before hand, and we were close friends. I guess that's why he is a tad overprotective of me. There are times that it comes in handy, but most of the time it annoys me. Like the classroom incident. I hope Jax is oka-

"Ali?" Tia called as she stood on the other side of the island.

I hummed an answer and looked up at her. I noticed Jax was stood beside her, not looking at me. They were holing hands. She was in swimmers and a dress, and he was in black board shorts and shirtless. He has muscles, but not nearly as much as Evan. I...should probably stop looking at him.