VI

Jax~

Jax~

I look out of my window carefully, down at Ali's driveway. I was told by Tia that dear Evan was leaving town for the night, so that gives me the perfect opportunity to go ahead with my plan.

The devil shouldn't have what he doesn't deserve.

Ali~

"Don't worry, I'll be back tonight." Evan smiled as he kissed the top of my head. "I will see you tomorrow baby."

"Yeah...seeya tomorrow." I replied, not really paying attention.

I watched as he walked over to his car, hopping in driving away with a honk of his horn.

He was going to pick up his biological sister, Bella, from her house in the city. I haven't met her before, but I have seen pictures, and she is really pretty. Apparently she was turned too, so both of them are vampires.

I stepped back inside the house, closing the door behind me.

"Finally!" I heard Tia groan from the bottom step. "Now that your bodyguard is gone for the night, we can go out!" She smiled widely.

Usually I don't do that much with Tia, but I love going to the club with her.

"What club?" I smiled.

"Oh no, bub. We're having the party here." She grinned.

"What about aunty and uncle? They won't allow it." I said with a confused face.

"Well, our dear Mr Andrews gave them a spa retreat pass for two days so that he could get rid of them long enough for us to have a party." She smiled.

"Oh." Was my only answer.

"Let's get this party started!" She screamed as she pulled out a portable speaker, pressing a button on it that caused Without Me by Eminem to play through it.

I laughed and began setting up.

-_-_-_-

Well, four hours later, we were all set up, and some people who cane really early, and Jax, had helped with that.

I was upstairs getting dressed, when I heard a thud outside. I opened my door and popped my head out to see what it was.

"Oh, sorry." I apologized when I saw Jax holding Tia, and were in a heated kiss. Tia laughed and Jax just continued.

Why does that irk me?

I shrug it off and continue getting ready.

Soon after that, the party has begun, and I'm ready to see people make stupid decisions tonight. The alcohol now has no effect on me, but I still have to blend in.

I'm wearing a tight black dress that sat mid thigh, with my black vans, my brown hair down in loose curls. And then there is Tia. I thought she would be really dressed up like usual, but she was just dressed in black denim shorts and a dark red long sleeve crop top and her skate shoes.