X

Firstly, ALMOST 200 HUNDRED VIEWS!! I'm actually proud of that, thank you sooooo much guyzzz.

1 year later

Ali~

I walk through the halls of the legal mental torture institution we call school, with my black Ray Bans on, bag full of clothes on my back, as I woke up later than usual, and needed to get ready here.

It's been a year since the whole Evan incident, where his mum had buried both her children that day, then gave Jax and Elizabeth some weird liquid that made them forget about what Evan, Bella, herself and I were and are. I'm at a new school, and I have a totally different personality. I'm the head cheerleader, I live in an apartment downtown with this guy Asher, and I am loving it here.

I walk into the locker room, to where my locker is with my name on the name plate on the door. I open my locker, place my bag inside and begin taking off my clothes, placing them inside too.

I wrap a towel around me, walk over to the showers, place the towel over the wall and turn on the water, letting the liquid cascade down my body. I wash my entire body, wrap the towel around me again after shutting off the water, and walk back to my locker to get dressed.

"Hey babe!" My best friend Kaytlyn smiled as she walked in the room, her long brown hair cascading over her shoulders as she walked towards me, giving me a quick hug.

"Hey Kay." I smiled as I dropped Mt towel, then putting on my black bra and undies.

"So, there is this new babe starting today. And he's on the basketball team!" She exclaimed as she got undressed.

"Really? I wanna meet him." I smiled as I slipped into my dark blue and white cheer uniform.

I put my hair up into a high ponytail, putting on some light makeup and sat on the chair to tie up my shoes as I waited for Kaytlyn to finish getting ready.

When we were both finished, we walked out of the locker room, and headed to the gym for practice. As we headed down the halls, we walked straight down the middle, swaying our hips and smirking, causing eyes to linger and eye daggers to be shot.

What can I say, it's cliche but I like being in control and being popular amongst everyone.

We enter the gym and notice that it is occupied by practicing basketballers. Kaytlyn pointed and giggled towards the newest member of the basketball team, whose back was turned away from us, as he was talking to the coach. I shook my head at her fangirling and proceeded to my job.

"Okay ladies! Let's just practice over here away from the sweat machines." I laughed, signalling my team to move to the empty side of the gym to practice.

We all walked over there, but instead of going around the court, we went through. We got some annoyed looks from the basketballers, and some who smirked at us. Well that's what they get for taking our space.

"Mkay, uh, pose three, grand final game night." I ordered, watching everyone robotically go to their positions. I walked over to my spot, the boys lifting me up, in order for me to do an air flip.

That's where they throw you up high, and you twist your body so that you spin, but you are staying in a laying down position with your arms across your chest like an X. It's really fun but hurts like a bitch when you mess it up.

I grabbed their hands so that I could lay down quickly without falling, then they prepared to throw me as they waited for their cue on the music. The next thing I knew, I was being launched up, then having something hard smack me in the middle of the face, causing me to be thrown backwards into the wall behind me, smacking my head on it with a loud thud.

My team, the basketballers and the coach ran over to me, but I staggered up, looking around to see what just happened, then my eyes settled on someone standing in the middle of the court, arms crossed, legs spread apart, smirking at me.

Oh god. It-it can't be.

"Hello, baby." Evan growled with an evil smirk, his eyes black as he looked directly at me.

°○°•●•°○°

Okayyyy, so, I know that this is a short chapter, and it ended like that, but, I was thinking of doing a sequel. MAYBE, MAYBE NOT.

But for real,

HOW THE HELL IS HE STILL ALIVE?!

That is the only question I am going to ask. 😏

Lots of love, hope to see you around wattpad xx

Seeya