VII

Above is Bella Liano, Evan's sister. You will meet her in this chapter.

 You will meet her in this chapter

Ali~

I wish I could say that I was ashamed for what I have done, but I'm not. I actually, enjoyed it.

And as I lay here on Jax's bare chest, I realize that he was right. Evan doesn't deserve me. There is a man that does, and it is not him.

I mean, it's not like Evan and I are actually dating, he's just 'cuffed' me. So, I'm basically his and no one else's. Which I hate but im only agreeing because I want this medicine to keep working until I am fully healed.

I carefully rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, pulling on my underwear and throwing on a grey shirt. I open up my curtains and allow the light to consume the room.

"Are you crazy?! Shut the blinds!" Jax complained, holding a pillow over his head.

"Get up." He didn't move. "Jax! Get up!" I ordered as I pulled the pillow off him and hit him with it.

"Wow, no thankyou for last night?" He laughed as he snatched the pillow off me, stretching and rubbing his face.

"Thankyou?!" I growled I disbelief.

"You're welcome." He smirked as he pulled on his black jocks.

"Do you have any idea what you have done?!" I whisper shouted.

"We." He corrected.

I stood there speechless. He's right. I have possibly dug his grave and now Evan just has to find out and throw Jax in there.

"Don't worry, I won't let him find out." He said as he placed a hand on my shoulder and looked me in the eyes.

"Just leave Jax." I sighed. He frowned but left quietly.

I sat on the edge of the bed and hung my head in my hands. "What the fuck have you done Teller?" I whispered to myself.

°○°•●•°○°

"Babe, I'm back." I heard Evan call out as I was sat in the kitchen.

"I'm here." I replied, walking over to the entrance to greet Evan and Bella.

"Hey, you must be Ali. I have heard so much about you." She smiled as she gave me a hug.

"I wish I could say the same." I replied, awkwardly hugging her back.

When we pulled apart, I looked at her carefully. She was beautiful, with dirty blonde hair and dark silver eyes. She didn't really look that much like Evan.

"Where's Tia?" Evan asked as he walked back and popped his head around the corner, glancing up the stairs.

"She's in her room with Jax upstairs." I replied, trying to avoid other questions that involved Jax. He just shrugged and walked to me, giving me a quick peck on the lips, pulling back and looking at me weirdly.