VIII

Ali~

Ali~

In order for Jax to stay alive, I have to follow Bella's plan.

Let's throw a god damn party.

I was sat on the sand at the back of my house, looking at the waves, when Bella sat down beside me. She handed me a vile of brown liquid. I looked at it with furrowed brows.

"What is this?" I asked, inspecting the liquid.

"You want to make sure Andrews stays safe for the night, give Evan this. It will get him severely drunk. That's how we know how to have a good time. But only use a small bit." She said, laughing slightly.

"Thanks? I guess." I thanked her unsurely.

"Just don't go overboard with it." She warned me, then turned to look at the ocean.

We sat there in silence for a while, just looking at the water, listening to the waves crashing on the nearby rocks.

"One hundred and twelve." She said. I looked at her confused and she turned to me with a slight smile. "I have been a vampire for one hundred and twelve years."

"Holy crap, really?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded her head, then looked back at the water.

"I had thought Evan was dead, captured by kidnappers or something, then one day, he shows up with my mother, but something wasn't right about her. I was out in the forest and they both appeared out of nowhere, and she was looking at me in a creepy way, and her eyes, they weren't the dark blue that I remember. They were bright silver, like Evan's. If you are a good vampire, you get sliver eyes, but if you are a bad vampire, you get black eyes. That's why Evan's eyes go black when he is mad." She said, using her hand to help her point.

I just nodded my head lightly and continued listening.

"See, I was 19 then, as I am now stuck in the body of a 19 year old forever, and it was because of Evan. He convinced my mother that we can have the 'perfect immortal family'. I was scared because I didn't want to "die", I had a fiance to whom I was marrying in that next week, and I couldn't have children, so we had just adopted a baby boy to carry his name." She said, turning her head slightly and wiping her face on her arm.

Oh my god. Does he have no idea what he has done to his own sister? That monster. I might as well pour this whole vile of liquid in his drink, see what happens.

"But my mother craving the ideal family, was easily convinced by Evan. He had turned her, and he wanted her to turn me. He had pinned me down on the ground, and no one heard my screams. She gave me the silver liquid and when she knew my body was numb, she snapped my neck. I woke up a few weeks later, and I knew that I was one of them." She said, signalling backwards with her thumb to Evan.

"I didn't care for Evan and my mother, I just wanted to see Phillip and my baby Zackary. I ran to the town they were in, but they weren't there. People had told me that my brother had given them a new home with them. I ran to my home, and Evan and my mother were happy to see me. I yelled at him asking where they were and then he got mad and said that I only care for them and not my own family. I was scared for what he could do so I said that I will do whatever he says as long as they don't get hurt. But he said he wasn't taking any chances." She began tearing up more but didn't bother wiping it away.