Intro‼️

Im back❗️ stay tuned and be active‼️I have lots of ghost readers..when I say comment and tell me how you feel please do it because that lets me know you're really into it and it motivates me to write more and follow me please
_________
Janae
*4 years later*

I honestly didn't think I would make it through these four years. With my father and Keith gone, it's been a lot on me but I made it. I was gonna make sure that I made him proud. I finished college got a hair and clothing company called Amour Nae which is doing amazing. I'm 20 1/5 now and I look good as fuck.

I bought a house that is just right for me and my sons, Nova Fernandez and Santos Fernandez. They're four now and bad as hell. They give me a hard time but I love them so much. Nova is such a sweetheart while Santos is just laid back and sneaky. I love them more than anything and would do anything for them.

I'm still single but I've recently started talking to this guy he's alright nothing serious right now

I'm still single but I've recently started talking to this guy he's alright nothing serious right now. I've been doing decent by myself, I make sure my boys are straight before anything.

Meanwhile Jace and Aleria got married two years ago and had a boy named Jaceyon. He's so cute he just turned one not too long ago. Jace is still in the Game which Aleria is not happy about and I don't blame her. Aleria is a model for all types of companies. And they still live in my dads house but they're remolding it.

Me and Jace had this little get together for my fathers birthday and it was really nice

Me and Jace had this little get together for my fathers birthday and it was really nice. A lot of the OGs came out and told stories about my father. Some other people came and said some real positive things which made me happy.

Gabi and Dre had their baby girl and named her Dreaunna but Drea for short. She's five now and so damn bad but is the prettiest thing, she has the deepest dimples and long hair like her mother. Gabi finished college as well and is currently going to school for nursing. Dre is a producer.

Alex became a YouTuber like he said he would be and he finished college but doesn't know what he wants to do he said he's focusing on youtube right now

Alex became a YouTuber like he said he would be and he finished college but doesn't know what he wants to do he said he's focusing on youtube right now. He has no kids or girlfriend that I know of.

Chris and his fiancé Jessica are doing good they had a babygirl and named her Christiaunna buh Chrissy for short. She just turned two. She is so bossy and dramatic. Chris is a football player and Jessica just stays home and watch Chrissy.

 Chris is a football player and Jessica just stays home and watch Chrissy

Kay is now a lawyer, him and Alliyah didn't last long so he's single. He has the prettiest house he stops by sometimes or calls, he's busy most of the time.

Me and Nakya grew back close over the years and I'm glad because I missed her. She's a music director she's done tones of music videos for many celebrities. She introduced me to a lot of people and some of them even wear my hair and clothes. She even had the Migos perform at my party on my 20th birthday.

Keith's brother Johntavien was back in town which was weird. I seen him at the mall one time and decided to ask him a couple of questions about Keith. That didn't go well, he cursed me out and pushed me to floor causing a scene. Jace beat his ass though. He never liked me for some reason.

Without Keith, I grew stronger and learned a lot. When I gave birth to the boys I didn't know what I was doing. It was very hard but I learned how to take care of them in my own way. As promised my friends and family did help me and gave me whatever I needed for the boys and that was a blessing. I don't regret anything, god put these boys in my life for a reason and ima do Whateva I can to take care of them. But this is just the beginning....

____
Stay tuned spam the comment section with positive things...