9-𝘋𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

Omniscient
*Next Saturday*
_____

Everyone has been laying low trying to figure things out. Gabi hasn't spoken to Dre since that day and it's put a lot of weight on her. Dealing with both her daughter and little sister attitude she's been putting up with a lot.

Her mom meant what she said when she said she needed a break, everything has been hectic ever since. "Drea can you please calm down for mommy please?" Gabi asked her daughter as she was throwing a tantrum.

"I wanna see my daddy! Where's my daddy?!" Drea screamed falling out on her bedroom floor crying. "Listen baby your daddy is on vacation he'll be back soon ok? I just need you to behave for me so we can be happy when we see him ok?" Gabi told her trying to remain calm, Drea was really pushing it.

After their little talk she took her to school along with her sister. On the way to her sisters school she kept looking at her time to time seeing her attention on her phone. "Gina" Gabi called out and she looked up.

"You never really say anything like what's going on with you? You've never really been this quiet" She stated and she shrugged.

"I don't really have much to say" Gina mumbled looking back at her phone. Gabi could feel something was wrong with her but she felt like right now wasn't the time being that they just arrived at her school.

"I'll come to get you later too, love you" Gabi said as Gina got out the car but she didn't get a response. She watched her walk in the building and seen this group of girls looking and pointing at her and Gina looked at them and turned away.

Once she got inside Gabi drove off heading to Dre's studio to see if he was there. When she got there she didn't see his car outside but she still went in the building heading the the floor his studio was on. When she got to the door she knocked and the door cracked open with his eye on the other side she swung it open hitting his head.

"What the hell is wrong with you?? You haven't came by to see your daughter and you've been in some stupid ass mess!!" She yelled pushing him causing him to falling on the couch.

"Man chill out you don't really understand man I'm not seeing y'all right now because I want to protect y'all" He said closing the door and locking it.

"So what the fuck is up with you fucking Shamiyah's sister? What were you thinking? At her trap at that you fucking bitches in THEIR trap now? You're pathetic" Gabi said chuckling but not finding the situation funny at all.

"I didn't know who the bitch was at first we was fucking around and shit then when I found out who she was she threatened to hurt y'all if I don't fuck with her nomo, she knows where y'all at and I don't want nothin to happen to y'all for real" He explained and she just shook her head.

"If you would've talked to somebody, your real family they would've helped you, now they're looking at you like you're the enemy especially Keith, you need to talk to him because you're in a fucked up situation right now and I don't think hiding in your studio will do anything, anybody can find you in here" She told him and he just sat there.

"You need to get your shit together because if something happens to my daughter ima kill your ass myself and I really mean that" With that she walked out and headed home.

_______
Janae

I'm at home alone trying to figure out if I wanna still go with Keith to his event as his date. I kind of do have a boyfriend but me and Keith are just...cool.