6-𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨?

_______

Janae

Nova has been acting really weird lately. My baby barley talks to anyone now, he just sits in his room and watch tv and plays with his toys alone. I asked his teacher about why he may be acting like this and she said it may be because of him and Santos being in different classes now.

Santos was put into a different class two weeks ago. Him and Nova were bad as hell together, pranking the teachers and students with those pranks they get it from those stupid ass YouTube channels.

It's eating me up that I don't know what's wrong with my son, he's never like this and for once I don't know what to do. He won't talk to anyone.

I shook my head and focused back on my work adding more products to my site. Someone knocked on my office door and in walked my assistant Dream.

"Hey love, Keith is on the phone he said it was kind of a emergency but not really, do you want me to send the call to you?" She asked and I nodded quickly. She walked away and a minute later my work phone started ringing, I answered instantly.

"What's wrong?" I asked frowning. He was currently watching the boys for me and they just act a damn fool over there.

"Nova just asked me what does gay mean" He said in a stern tone.

"What the fuck why?" I said raising my voice rubbing my temple.

"I over heard him and Santos talking and Nova asked him if he was gay, Santos answer was I don't know what that means, and he asked him why did he ask and Nova said these kids at school keep calling him that and laughing about it and he said some lil bitch is pinching him but he doesn't do anything back because she's a girl, Nova is getting bullied Janae" Keith said making my heart drop.

"I'm on the way" I said hanging up not giving him a chance to respond. I quickly packed up my things and left the building.

________

I pulled up to his place and hopped out the car, I rang the doorbell continuously being very impatient. The door swung open and him and the boys stood there with paint of their bodies.

"What the heck are y'all doing in here?" I asked laughing walking inside.

"We ran out of paper mama, it was either us or the walls and daddy said no walls" Santos said looking down at his stomach with a big red S on it. I laughed and looked at Nova noticing he didn't say a word.

"Hey mommy's baby, can we talk for a minute?" I asked him and he nodded slowly. I grabbed his hand and walked to the balcony closing the door behind us. I sat in the chair and placed him on my lap.

"Nova you know you're very smart and just perfect right?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"You should know, Ms.Francis told me you're one out the three kids in your class that are very smart she says you answer the questions very quickly" I told him and he smirked then frowned.

"I don't like Ms.Francis or my class" He said shaking his head.

"Why not?" I asked and he stood up and looked down at his feet.