3-𝘈 𝘚𝘦𝘵 𝘜𝘱

Excuse the mistakes

*Later that night*
_____
Jace

I sat and waited with Dre and my boy Carlos at the trap. We were waiting on ole dude to get here. "Yo where the fuck this nigga at?" I asked checking the time, it was 2:40 and I told him to be here at 2:30.

"That's him pulling up now" Carlos said passing the blunt to Dre.

He walked up and dapped them up when he got to me I declined. "You're late" I stated walking to the van with them following.

"I was with my girl, she was begging me not to leave" He chuckled. "So you're late for some pussy? You gotta do better" I told him getting in the van.

The rest of the ride to the house was silent. I drove to a secret spot that was close to the house. "We already discussed what we was going to do so let's get this shit over with. We all got out the van and went our separate ways.

_______
Anonymous

Quietly but quickly I walked upstairs trying to find the master bedroom. At the end of the hall there was this big gray door, it was cracked and I heard moaning.

I walked closer but heard something behind me. I quickly turned around aiming the gun right at Jace head. "What the fuck bruh" He yelled/whispered. I shook my head and went closer to the door.

I peeped inside and some broad was riding dude, and he was blindfolded. Dumbass nigga. I shook my head and quietly snuck inside. I headed towards the closet and quietly opened it. It's screeched a little buh shordy moans loud as fuck.

I found the safe and pulled out my phone texting Jace for the combination....No text back. "What the fuck" I hissed. I called and it went straight to voicemail. I looked back in the hall and he was gone.

"WHAT THE FUCK" The bitch screamed jumping off mans dick.

She pressed a button and the doors closed, the windows were sealed shut. I had nowhere to go. Dude got up and took the blindfold off. I pulled my gun out and aimed it at the broads head. He stood there with his dick still out. "I'll off this bitch if you come any further" I warned making him chuckle.

"The police is already on the way son. Put the gun down and just wait, you have nowhere to go, killing me or her is just gonna make things worse just chill" He said calm as fuck walking to the bathroom. I heard sirens outside. This nigga set me up.

_______
Janae

"These four years went by fast Gabi, like I can't believe it" I said to Gabi as we watched color purple.

"Yeah I know everyone was shocked as fuck when he walked in, he looks so different" She said passing me some chips.

"He got sexy as fuck girl, them tattoos and those muscles lord have mercy" I laughed smirking thinking about him again, he hasn't left my mind since I seen him.

"Uh uh you already have a new Lil boo" She said raising her eyebrow.

"Damn you're right, the time where I'm really over him he wants to come back" I said rolling my eyes.

"When I seen him, I forgot I was even mad at him, I gave him my number, we're suppose to talk and 'catch up' he says" I said as she walked to the bathroom. My phone started to ring, it was a number I've never seen before. I answered it.

"Hello" I said turning the tv down.

"Wassup, this Keith" My eyes widened and I put him on mute.