2-𝘐'𝘮 𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬

Sorry for the wait, school is very stressful, I'm going to try and update as much as I can🤙🏽But y'all have to talk to me, Comment and let me know wassup, I wanna know that y'all are really into the book🙄🙄Excuse the mistakes.
______
Jace

"My father passed this business down to me for a reason nigga I know what the fuck I'm doing, so either you gon work FOR me or not, ion need no assistance" I told this nigga putting my gun on the table.

This nigga came in here saying he could help me. Fuck is wrong with this nigga, I know I'm kinda new at this shit but I know what the fuck I'm doing, King taught me well.

"Aye cool out wit allat, that's uncalled for, I just wanna work with you and be on top, ion wanna work for you and just be a regular ass drug dealer, I wanna be king pin like your pops" He said making me laugh.

"It takes more than just working with me to be kingpin ma nigga. I worked hard to get where I'm at, I don't even know you, what makes you think I would trust you enough to work with me?" I asked him rubbing my beard.

"I can prove it to you" He simply answered. Me and him were about the same age. He looked strong but that don't mean shit. I've heard a lot about him, I did my research. I'm not just finna let some random ass nigga walk in here. I heard from lots of people that he would make a great hitman. But those are just rumors I wanna see it for myself.

"Ok, how about this, tonight at 2:30 me and two other niggas bouta lick (rob) some nigga downtown. There's a safe upstairs in the floor of the master bedroom. Ima give you the combination you get the shit out there and dip. If bruh come out or if he sees you, kill him" I said smirking.

"That's it? That's too easy, you on some funny shit?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Nah, so you gon do it or what?" I asked tryna get this over with I'm tryna get home and see my family.

"Ight bet, I'm in. Buh how much you paying me?" He asked making me chuckle.

"You get some of what's in the that safe" I said standing up.

"Mm Ight bet" He said shaking my hand and leaving with the guards behind him.

I locked my office up, walked around the trap to make sure everything was straight and left.

*At the house*

I unlocked the door and everything was quite. I raised my eyebrow because it's never quite in here. All the lights were off as well. I turned the lights on then walked upstairs. I pulled my gun out and slowly creeped upstairs.

I walked in me and Aleria's room and no one was there. I looked in my sons room and it was empty. I looked in all the rooms in the house and found nothing. I pulled out my phone and called Aleria, it went straight to voicemail.

Something ain right. The only room I didn't check was the basement. I slowly walked downstairs and opened the basement door. As I walked down the stairs I heard someone chuckle. "Who the fuck down here?!" I said pointing my gun ready to shoot.

As I pulled out my other gun the lights turn on and everyone screamed. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACE!!" I mugged all of them.

"Who idea was this?" I asked making their happy faces drop.