8-𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱

______
Janae POV

It's been two days since all of that mess happened, Alana is still nowhere to be found and my brother is pissed about it. Keith is still messed up about seeing Dre at the scene, it's honestly unbelievable and he's been M.I.A as well. I haven't told Gabi yet but I will today maybe she knows something.

Pulling up to her new and finished place I got out the car being aware of my surroundings then walked to the front door. Ringing the doorbell I waited for a second before I heard someone running towards the door and it swung open revealing Gabi and Drea out of breath.

"I almost beat you!!" Drea yelled then hugged my legs. I hugged her back and walked inside.

"What the heck do y'all having going on in here?" I laughed and Gabi shook her head.

"Just enjoying each other's company that's all" She smiled and I smiled back glad to see that they're both happy even after what happened between her and Dre.

"That's good but I came her for a reason and it's about Dre, probably the last person you want to hear about" I told her and her facial expression changed quick.

"Did something happen to his bitch ass?" She asked fixing us both something to drink.

"Surprisingly, no but something happened and he was in the mix of it" I said taking a seat getting situated. When she sat down at kitchen table and handed me my drink I explained to her everything that went down the other day. She was speechless.

"I-I don't really know what to say. I haven't spoken to him in weeks. I'm shocked he's a fucked up person to me but I don't think he'll betray any of y'all especially Keith" She said rubbing her head.

I sighed and rubbed my head getting irritated that she didn't know anything, but I'm not really surprised Dre has always been sneaky especially with her. I sent my brother a quick text letting him know that Gabi didn't know anything.

"It's just a lot going on right now and we all just wanna end it immediately because our kids are involved at this point" I told her and she shook her head.

"I can try to keep contacting him and see if he tells me anything and I'll let you know, Dre has just been a different person definitely not the person I met in high school, he was kinda bad then but he's worse now" She said as Drea walked up with a pout on her face.

"Where is my daddy?" She asked as her eyes filled with tears. My heart sank, no child deserves to feel this way especially so young.

"Um he's out of town on business baby he'll come by to see you soon he's just busy" Gabi lied and she looked up at me and I could see the hurt in her eyes I felt bad for the both of them.

I got up and gathered my things. "I'm about to go meet up with someone, call me if you need anything or hear anything ok?" I told her and she nodded, I let myself out.

When I got in the car I pulled my phone out seeing that I had a miss call from Keith, pulling out of the driveway I called him back. "Yo?" He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"Nigga you called me some damn yo" I said rolling my eyes making my way to my next destination.

"Oh shit my bad I-" He got cut off.